Countdown has started for the most reputed medical Entrance Test in India, the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This year AIPMT is being conducted on 3rd May 2015across pan India and overseas.
www.examresultz.in wishes all the candidates good luck! Here are some important instructions for the students appearing for the Examination:
- Candidates appearing for the exam must follow the instructions and bring the essential documents as mentioned.
- Admit card;
- Postcard size photograph and
- Card-board/clip-board to the test center
- Rough work is to be done in the test booklet only. Candidates are not allowed to do rough work or put stray mark on the machine-gradable answer sheet.
- Pens will be provided at the test center for writing of particulars on the test booklet and responses on the answer sheet.
Time Schedule for AIPMT 2015:
Entry in examination hall: 9:15 am
Checking of admit cards by Invigilator: 9:30 to 9:45 am
Distribution of Test Booklets: 9:45 am
Seal of test booklet to be opened to take out answer sheet: 9.55 am
Test starts: 10:00 am
Last entry in examination hall: 10:00 am
Test concludes: 1 pm
Admit Card Download:
Students are advised to download the admit cards for the AIPMT 2015 from the official website of AIPMT and take a print out of the Admit card.
Important Instructions for students appearing in AIPMT 2015:
- The examination hall will be opened 45 minutes before the commencement of the test. The candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination hall
- The candidate must show, on demand, the admit card for admission in the examination hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid admit card shall not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the centre superintendent
- The candidates should report with downloaded admit card and with proforma which is an attachment of admit card duly pasted post card size photograph on it at the allotted examination centres
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the admit card of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the answer sheet on SIDE-1
- A seat with a roll number will be allotted to each candidate. The candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the one allotted to him/her, his/her candidature shall be cancelled
- A candidate who comes after the commencement of the examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, envelope or any other material except the admit card inside the examination hall
- Calculators, slide rules, log tables, geometry box, electronic digital watches with facilities of calculators, cellular phones, pagers or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the examination hall
- No candidate will leave his/her seat or the examination room/hall until the test concludes as per schedule
- The candidates should not leave the room/hall without handing over their answer sheets to the invigilator on duty. In case of emergency or on medical ground, candidates may take special permission of the centre superintendent and observer on duty and the same should be reported to the Board in writing by the centre superintendent and the observer
- The candidates are advised to bring with them a card board or a clip board so that they have no difficulty in marking responses in the answer sheet even if the tables provided in the examination hall do not have smooth surface. These will not be supplied by the Board.