AP SBTET Polytechnic Exam 2015 admission form, important dates: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad (A.P.) has released notification for “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test- POLYCET-2015” conducted by it. The Entrance test is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnic Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as 2nd shift in Pvt. Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2015-2016.
Eligibility to appear for POLYCET-2015
Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent & recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P., Hyderabad are eligible. The candidates who have compartmentally passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
Detailed information regarding eligibility, age and syllabi etc. are given in the “POLYCET-2015 Instructions-Booklet” which will be supplied along with the APPLICATION FORM and is available for sale at a cost of Rs 20/-(Rupees Twenty only) at all Govt Polytechnics, Private Polytechnics and AP online centers, for details visit http://sbtetap.gov.in)
How to apply:
- State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP online/Helpline centres/ through payment gate way.
- The detailed list of these centres is available at http://sbtetap.gov.in website.
- In order to file application through these centers shall pay the examination fee330/- (Rupees Three hundred and thirty only) (Excluding Application Cost) to the operator by the candidate.
The detailed procedure of filing up of the application form is available in the instructions booklet supplied along with the Application Form. Candidates are advised to read these instructions carefully before filing-up the Application duly filled in the application form is to be given to the Operator for filing Online.
IMPORTANT DATES TO NOTE:
|a)||Commencement of sale of POLYCET-2015 booklet along with application (Booklet cost including Application Form Rs 20/- )||26 -04-2015 (Sunday)|
|b)||Commencement of filing of online application form Rs 330/- from Helpline centers/AP online centers /Through payment gate way||26-04-2015 (Sunday)|
|c)||Last date for sale of POLYCET booklet and filing of online application||11-05-2015 (Monday)|
|d)||Date of conduct of POLYCET-2015||29-05-2015 (Friday) Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
The Admission Schedule:
- The admission schedule (Web Counseling) will be notified in all leading Newspapers after declaration of POLYCET results.
- Candidates are advised to note that admissions into polytechnics for the academic year 2015-2016 shall be made on the basis of Web Counseling, where in candidates can opt for any course at any polytechnic in the order of priority and the allotment shall be made for his/her best preferred choice based on his/her merit and other admission rules in vogue.
- Details of Web counseling and helpline centres will be available on our website http://sbtetap.gov.in and shall also be notified in all leading Newspapers after declaration of POLYCET RESULTS.
Important Do’s for candidates:
a) The candidates of Andhra Pradesh intend to seek admission in to the courses offered in State wide institution of Telangana State, at the ratio of 42:36:22 in AU/OU/SVU respectively and seek admission under 15% unreserved quota offered in Telangana State shall appear for POLYCET conducted by Telangana.
b) Please note that only one Hall ticket will be generated against an APPLICATION FORM.
c) Fill the SSC Hall ticket Number, Year of Pass and Date of Birth on the application by verifying your SSC Hall ticket /SSC Certificate or its equivalent, as the candidate data is taken from SSC database.
d) The basic data pertaining to the candidates of other Boards is not available in the data base. The candidate has to visit any of the centres along with his photo for filing online application.