APIIT B Tech admission 2015 : The Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) has invited applications for admission to its Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program for 2015 session. The interested and eligible candidates must register themselves for the National Admission Test (NAT) exam, on or before May 31.
- Admission to 75% seats (including 15% all india category seats) will be made by Haryana State Counseling Society through ‘ONLINE OFF CAMPUS’ Centralized Counseling based on JEEE-2015 (Main) Merit Ranking.
- The remaining 25% seats are reserved for Institute Level and are allotted on Merit List prepared based uponNAT exam.
- Students may opt to appear in any designated centres or may opt for the Online Test. Students applying for Online Test will have to specify the Online Test Code and would get a unique ID and Password through SMS or Email 3 hours before the start of the Online Test.
Important Dates for NAT Exam:
|Sale of Information Brochures & Application Form|
|Start on||15thSeptempber 2014|
|Closes on||31st May 2015|
|Date of NAT||5th June 2015|
|Declaration of result||12th June 2015|
|First Counseling and Admission starts on||21st June 2015|
|Classes start on||3rd August 2015|
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Computer.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Any other qualification considered as equivalent by University.
- Age at least 17 years on the 1st date of the month of admission.
How to apply:
The candidates must apply online on the official website of NAT. The candidates must register themselves online and submit the application fee online or offline, through net banking, credit card, debit card, bank challan or demand draft. The candidates are also required to send the hard copy of their application through a proper channel.
The candidates must pay an application fee of Rs 700.
- The examination consists of 100 multiple choice questions (50 Mathematics and 50 Physics)
- The duration of the paper will be 2 hrs 30 min.
- Each correct answer will earn 3 marks and 1 mark would be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Tech in Mechatronics– Mechatronics engineering is the study of the interface between mechanical engineering and electronics. It is a broad area which embraces mechanical engineering, manufacture, electronics and computer technology.
- Tech in Electrical and Electronics– A degree of Electrical and Electronics Engineering offers challenging opportunities over a wide range of activities from research and design to operations, management and planning.
- Tech in Computer Science & Engineering– The Computer Engineering Degree from Staffordshire University i.e. B.E. (Hons) in Computing is a discipline that combines both Electronic Engineering and Computer Science.
- Tech in Biotechnology –Biotechnology Engineering is a branch of engineering where technology is combined with biology for research and development. Biotechnology involves wide range of subjects such as engineering, genetics, biochemistry, microbiology and chemistry.