Check Allahabad university detailed notification, application form, admit cards eligibility criteria, how to apply online for m.ed admission. Allahabad University, Department of Education invites online applications for pursuing master of education (m.ed ) course for 2015-16 academic year.
About Allahabad University :
Allahabad University is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on September 23, 1887, it is the fourth oldest University in India.
Allahabad University M.ed admission 2015 details:
Name of the Course: Master of Education (M.ed)
University: Allahabad university
Eligibility criteria for M.ed admission 2015 in Allahabad university:
Passed B.A /B.Com/B.Sc/B.ed r equivalent exam from recognized university or board and obtained at least 45 percent
Candidates should have obtained 55 percent marks in B.Ed Degree or equivalent
Relaxation of 5 percent in passing marks for reserved category candidates
Selection Procedure for Allahabad university M.Ed Admission 2015 :
An Entrance Exam will be conducted by Allahabad University for Admission to M.ed Courses in the university.
Important Dates and Schedule of Events for Allahabad University M.ed Admission 2015 :
Online registration and submission of Application commences : 05/04/2015
Last Date for submission of online application : 30/04/2015
Admit Cards Availability on www.aupravesh.org : 22/05/2015
Entrance Exam Date : 05/06/2015
Allahabad University M.ed Admission Entrance Exam 2015 admit cards download :
The Download of Admit cards for Allahabad University M.Ed admission 2015 will be available on June 5, 2015.
Application fees :
Non Refundable fees of Rs. 800/- for Gen/Obc Candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/Ph Candidates to be paid by challan form downloaded from Allabahad university website : www.auadmission.co.in
How to Apply for Allahabad University M.ed admission 2015 procedure :
- Candidates who are interested to apply online should logon to website : auadmission.co.in
- Then Click on “Apply Online” and Select “M.ed Admission 2015”
- Fil the Online Application Form and submit for M.ed Admission Test 2015.
- Candidates are advised to go though instructions to before final submission of Application.
- Candidates can pay the Application fees in online or offline mode. Application fees can be paid in online mode by using debit / credit card or netabanking.
- If candidates choose challan mode then after submission of application form there will be two option for printing Application form and Challan form.
- Candidates are advised to take the minimum two copies of Application form and challan form. Application from will show the generated “Application ID” and other details.
- Candidates can pay the application fees by challan form and deposit the fees using challan at any branch of HDFC Bank in india.
- Bank Copy of challan form will be retained by the bank and one copy is to be retained by tha candidates for himself or herself.