Apply online for sbi po recruitment 2015. SBI PO 2015 notification, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, vacancies, apply online, application form, admit cards / hall tickets , salary , syllabus, result dates. Online applications are invites for the probationary officer (po) vacancies in SBI (State bank of india). State Bank of india has published the recruitment notification for the 2062 vacancies of probationary officer in state bank of india (sbi).
About State Bank of India (SBI) :
State Bank of india is india’s largest pubic sector bank with its headquartes in Mumbai, maharashtra.
State bank of india (sbi) po recruitment 2015 vacancies details :
Name of the vacancy : Probationary Officer (PO)
Number of vacancies : 2062 (SC-308, ST-339, OBC-541, Gen-812, OH-38, VH-24)
SBI PO Recruitment 2015
Eligibility Criteria to apply for probationary officers vacancies in SBI :
Educational Qualification (as on 01/09/2015) :
Graduation in any discipline or stream from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by central Government.
- Candidates who are in final semester or year of their graduation may also apply for this recruitment subject to the condition that if called for interview they will have to produce the proof of having passed the graduation exam on or before 01/09/2015.
- If the result of final semester or year is posted on the website by university or institute then a certificate by the appropriate authority of university / institute indicating the date of which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- If candidates fails to produce the proof of passing the degree examination as on 01/09/2015, candidates will not be eligible.
Application Fees for SBI PO recruitment 2015 :
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Rs. 600/- for General and others
Age limit (as on 01/04/2015) :
21-30 years as in 01/04/2015. i.e, candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/04/1985 and not later than 01/04/1994. Relaxation in upper age limit as per norms.
Salary of SBI probationary officer Scale-I :
The starting basic salary of a probationary officer scale –I in sbi is Rs. 16900/- with 4 increments in the scale of Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700. The Officer will also be eligible for D.A , H.R.A and C.C.A as per rules.
Important Dates and Schedule of Events for SBI PO 2015 Recruitment:
Online Registration of application commences : 13/04/2015
Last Date for Regsitration of online application : 02/05/2015
Payment of application fees (online mode only) : 13/04/2015-02/05/2015
How to download Admit cards / hall ticket for SBI PO Exam :
Candidates will be able to download the admit cards / hall ticket from sbi website from 09/06/2015 onwards.
Note : SBI will not send the hard copy of the call letter and acquaint yourself booklet by post. Candidates are advised to download it online from sbi website.
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Exam 2015 vacancies:
- Interested and Eligible candidates wishing to apply for POs jobs vacancies in SBI may logon to website : statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in . and they need to register their online application through sbi website.
- Candidates need to fill their online application completely and save the application.
- When application is saved, a provisional registration no and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the monitor screen. Candidates need to save the registration number and password or note down.
- Candidates can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit it.
- After Registration of online application candidates need to pay the requisite application fees through online mode by using debit/credit card or netbanking.
- An e-receipt will be generated on successful completion of the transaction.
- Candidates don’t need to sent the print of application to Bank.
- Candidates can also re print the e-receipt and application form containing the fees details after some time.
Check Here – Detailed notification for SBI PO Recruitment 2015