BPSC Dentist recruitment 2015 : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment for the post of Dentist (number of vacancies is 558) & Mineral Development officer (number of vacancies is 12). The interested and eligible candidates must send in their applications via a proper medium on or before April 30. Candidates can go through more details mentioned below:
Name of the posts: Dentist&Mineral Development officer
Number of the posts:
- Dentist: 558 (Unreserved category: 281; Extreme backward class: 99; Backward class: 66; Backward class (Female candidates: 06; Scheduled caste: 90; Scheduled Tribes: 06)
- Mineral Development officer: 12
Recruiting Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) under Advt. No. : 05/2015
- Educational Qualification:
(A) Dentist: Candidates must have a B.D.S. Degree from any recognized university & Registered with Bihar &Odisha under Medical Act 1916.
(Preference will be given to candidates who have pursued higher educational qualification and experience in government hospitals.)
(B) Mineral Development officer: Candidates should have a M.Sc. degree from a recognized university.
- Nationality: Only Indian national are eligible to apply for.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be in the age group 21 to 37 years (as on 01.08.2015)
- Age of Relaxation : (SC & ST Category :5 years &OBC Category : 3 years)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in an examination and personal interview which will be conducted by BPSC. The candidates will be shortlisted on the grounds of examination and will be further selected through the interview and their experience in the field. The candidates will be judged on a scale of 100 marks. Division of marks is as follows:
- For Marks in BDS: 50 marks
- For undergraduate and Postgraduate degree: 10 marks
- For work experience in Govt. hospitals: 25 marks
- Interview: 10 marks
- The candidates will be given a salary in the pay scale of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with a grade pay of Rs 5,400.
How to apply:
- The candidates can download the application form from the official website of BPSC, which is: http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- The candidates must fill the necessary details in the application form and submit the hard copy along with the bank challan. The candidates must send in their applications through a proper channel.
- The candidates must send in their applications on or before April 30.
Link for Official Notification:
- The candidates can go through the official notification using this link: (http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-05-2015-Dentist.pdf)