Know How to crack SBI PO 2015 with simple tips tricks strategy, study plan and how to prepare current affairs GK to crack sbi po exam 2015 phase 1, 2 and GD. As all we know that state bank of India has published the recruitment notification for the SBI PO 2015 in all over the branches of state bank of India. State bank of India is the India’s largest publics sector bank and State Bank of India (sbi) has came with POs recruitment with 2000 vacancies.
Golden Chance or opportunity for Bank aspirants to get job in State bank of India (SBI) :
So it is the golden opportunity for every job aspirants who are looking to build up their carrier in state bank of India. So with a little hard work and smart preparation you can get the job in India’s largest public sector bank SBI.
Here in this article we will try to give tips and tricks to study or prepare for the SBI PO Exam 2015. Also we will tell you about how to make your study plan for smart preparation and the important books which you can follow to crack the SBI PO Exam 2015.
Study Plan for SBI PO 2015 Recruitment Exam:
Before going to prepare for any job exam or entrance exam you should know about the detailed syllabus and pattern of that exam. So you can make your study plan according to it.
We has published the new exam pattern for sbi po 2015 in our previous article.
Important: You need to make the smart study plan or time table according to the new pattern and syllabus. It will not be sufficient just preparing the time table, there is also need to stick to the time table or study plan. Be regular in your preparation, no one can stop you to pass the preliminary.
Preliminary Exam for SBI PO 2015:
According to new pattern and syllabus of the exam, there will be preliminary exam in sbi po 2015 which is likely to be conducted in June 2015. Preliminary exam is objective test with 100 questions of 100 marks with composite time limit of 1 hour.
There will be three sections: English, Quantitative and Reasoning.
Also See : How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2015 Exam
Prepare smartly these three subjects. The subjects in which you are week should be given more time in your time table or study plan for SBI PO exam 2015. Also give less weightage of time to the easiest topics which you can easily pass.
Main Exam for SBI PO 2015:
Main exam will consist of objective test for 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks. Both objective test and main exam will be conducted online. Candidates will have to write the descriptive test by writing / typing on the computer. Only those candidates will get success who have gud grasp on the basic concepts of reasoning , math, English and also have very good knowledge of general awareness.
Tips for SBI PO Main Exam:
- Main exam require very hard study and so you stick to your time table and study regularly. The main factor for the success in the main exam is speed and accuracy.
- You should maintain your accuracy along with speed of calculation and analyzing. There will be lakh of candidates going to compete for this SBI PO exam 2015 so competition is very tough.
- Practice daily model or previous year questions papers of SBI PO. It will help you to find the weak point in your preparation and overcome it.
- As math and reasoning requires time to solve the problems so these two sections need lots of practice. These two sections are scoring also if solve in time.
- Set Timer Before attempting model test paper you should set timer and try to finish the exam in allotted time period or duration.
- Start Reading newspaper if possible try to read English newspaper which will help you for English section too and also in descriptive test for essay writing. It will also help you in preparing for current affairs and gk.
- Maintain a diary or notebook for daily current affairs and gk : you should maintain a notebook or diary to note down the daily current affairs and important events in your own language.
- Increase your typing speed : as descriptive test will also be online , you will have to write / type on computer, suppose you are good knowledge of essay or material to write, if you are not good in typing then it will be waste. So also start writing essay on computer for increasing typing speed.
Keep away your mobile phone , whatsapp , facebook , girlfriend, boyfriend while studying. Because you can’t concentrate on study while using this all stuff.
Don’t talk too much in your preparation days as it frustrate your mind and your mind get diverted from your study.
Try to meditate , listen to soft music to relax your mind it will help you in increasing your concentration level and solve the problems efficiently.
On the basis of performance in main examination, sbi will shortlist the candidates for group discussion and interview. Many candidates fears from this round but it is the most simple and easiest round.
To prepare about the group discussion, make a group with your sincere friends and start discussing about any topic. Daily or in a week discuss about some topic. You can use internet to search about the current and trending topics on internet.
A healthy discussion will help you in gaining confidence level to compete in group discussion round.
All the best 🙂