Admission in Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law) for 2 year Residential LL.M (Master of Laws) Programme. Candidates seeking admission into 2 year Residential LL.M (Master of Laws) Program in IIT kharagpur can apply online before May 7, 2015 from the official website. Entrance Exam will be conducted on May23, 2015
Highlights of the Program:
- An innovative program for law students willing to join academia, Bar, Bench, Firm or Industry.
- Specialisations in broad range of subjects including corporate laws, competition law, intellectual property, constitutional law, taxation, criminal law &justice and international laws.
- Exposure to lectures, interactive sessions with acclaimed legal luminaries and industry Doyens from India and abroad.
- State of the art infrastructure with rich library resources including globally accessed eresources like West law, Manupatra, JSTOR, Springer, WIPS, SCC Online, Oxford, Hein Online, Cambridge and many others.
- Right blend of classroom lectures, tutorials, weekly discussions, colloquia, interactions with invited experts, clinical exercises including teaching-learning assistance programs.
To be eligible for the program, a candidate must have:
- First class (or equivalent ) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L. (5 years) program from any recognised University, or
- First Class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L.(3 years) program from any recognised University along with Bachelor’s Degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent.
Note: Students having LL.B (Hons.) in IPR from the IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for direct admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination (CET).
Question Paper Pattern:
- Legal Aptitude 160marks (Objective Type)
- Essay – 40 marks
|Availability of Application forms online||April 7th 2015|
|Last date to submit Online application forms||May11th, 2015|
|Date of entrance examination||May 23rd, 2015|
|GD/PI||May 24th, 2015|
Admission Procedure: (Apply Online)
- Applicants are required to apply online.
- Application fee is Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Instructionsto Fill-In Onlineapplication Form:
- Fill in the ONLINE application form Register with Your Email Id and Login.
- FILL in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
- Make PAYMENT and SUBMIT Application Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
- Take PRINT After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data. This application print may be retained with you for future requirement.
Please note that you NEED NOT SEND the application by post. Your application will be considered on the basis of your final online submission. You can check submission, shortlisting, selection and other application related status from Application Status menu. You should use your login id and password for the same.
- The candidates shortlisted for test & interview will be informed through email only. Their names will also be notified on the webpage.
- Candidates can also see their status through login and download their interview letter, if shortlisted.
- If you have any questions, you can send an email to (email@example.com)