Indian railway recruitment 2015 : Check detailed notification, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure and how to apply for the Indian railway recruitment vacancy. Applications are invited by Indian railway for recruitment of candidates to 338 vacant posts in south western railway. Interested and eligible candidates may apply by sending their applications in prescribed format on or before april 24, 2015.
South western railway recruitment 2015 posts details :
Name of the post : Act Apprentice
No. of posts : 338 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification for Indian railway recruitment 2015:
Matriculation or 10th class in 10+2 Examination System and I.T.I Certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Age Limit for Indian railway recruitment 2015 :
18-24 years as on 24/04/2015
There will be upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC candidates.
Nationality : Indian
Last Date for Application for south western railway recruitment is 24/04/2015 (17.00 Hrs).
How to apply for the act apprentice in south western railway :
- The applications in the prescribed proforma should be filled in the relevant columns with ball point pen in foolscap paper. The application should be accompanied with two self addressed covers- size 11” x 5” duly affixing Rs.5/- postal stamp on each cover (SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from affixing postal stamps).
- Two recent passport size colour photographs with clear front view of candidate without cap,scarf and sunglasses should accompany the application duly signed across by candidate.
- All Certificates i.e.. Birth Certificate, Educational / Technical qualification, Caste Certificate etc should be self attested.
- The applicants will have to register with a local employment exchange falling in the states of Karnataka and the adjoining districts of states served by the South Western Railway i.e Tamil Nadu (districts namely Dharmapuri,Salem,Vellore), Andhra Pradesh (districts namely Ananthapur, Chittoor), Maharashtra (district namely Sangli) and .
- The applications filled in all respects can either be dropped in the Box kept in the Welfare Section of the Office of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage Repair Workshop, South Western Railway, Gadag Road, Hubli-58 020 (KARNATAKA), on all the working days i.e. from Monday to Saturday between 10.00 to 17.00 Hrs.
- or send by ORDINARY POST only to the above said address duly superscribing on the Cover as “Application for engagement as Act-Apprentices (Ex-ITI) in Hubli Workshop -20, Training Notification No. 01/2015. Applications received through RPAD/Courier will not be entertained and summarily rejected
- Candidates whose SSLC/ITI results are awaited as on date of notification are not eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- The candidates who are failed in ITI should not apply .
Check Here – Detailed Notification for South Indian Ralilway Recruitment