JPSC 2015 recruitment for medical officer post : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued the notification for recruitment of eligible and skilled aspirants on the 556 Posts of Medical Officer. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website by 22 April 2015.
Details regarding JPSC Recruitment 2015
|Recruiting Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Selection process||Interview, Academic marks and relevant experience.|
|Last date to apply||22nd April 2015|
|Mode of apply||Online|
Vacancy details for JPSC 2015 recruitment:
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC 2015 recruitment:
- Candidates having B.B.S. Degree from MCI perceived college or a medical college approved by state govt.
- Candidates should have pursued 1 year internship as work experience in MCI/ State Govt. Medical University Hospital.
- A candidate should have been born before 2 August 1991.
- An open category candidate must not exceed 35 years as on 1 August 2014.
- The maximum permissible age for reserved category candidates as on 1 August 2014 is as follows:
- OBC: 37 years
- Females (OC/OBC): 38 Years
- SC/ST: 40 years
Selection Procedure for JPSC 2015 recruitment:
- In case total applications received are 5 times less than the total number of vacancies, aspirants will get selected on the basis of Direct Interview, Academic marks and relevant experience.
- In case the number of candidates exceeds three times of the vacancy then candidates shall be selected for interview on the basis of their career marks to be calculated on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in each examination from Matriculation upto the level of minimum qualification required. The percentage of marks shall be added together and divided by the number of examinations and a merit list accordingly prepared.
- Marks to be awarded in the interview/viva voice test shall be in the ratio of 100 (hundred) marks for academic achievement and 100 (hundred) marks for interview/viva voce test.
- Mode of distribution of marks of academic achievement shall be decided by a Committee of Members including the Chairman, Members of the Committee shall be nominated by the Chairman.Decision of the Committee shall be deemed to be decision of the Commission.
- No extra Weightage shall be provided for higher education except required minimum educational qualification fixed as per Advertisement.
How to apply for JPSC 2015 recruitment?
- Visit the official website which is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then choose the link for the “medical officer” recruitment.
- Then fill the form in given manner and submit it.
- Take the hard copy and send it along with all required documents to the address mentioned below:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001
Application Fee for JPSC 2015 recruitment:
- General/ OBC category Aspirants have to application fee of Rs 468/- for
- SC/ ST/ PWD category Aspirants have to application fee of 168/-.
Pay scale for medical officer:
- Aspirants will get salary of Rs 9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.