National Defence Academy (NDA) 2015 Exam Pattern and tips to prepare for NDA exam before exam. Union public service commission (upsc) has uploaded the admit card / hall ticket for National defence academy (NDA) entrance exam 2015. Many students now looking for the NDA and NA exam pattern and syllabus as UPSC is conducting the NDA entrance exam on 19 april 2015.
This article is for students who are fresh for this exam and don’t know about pattern and syllabus for NDA exam 2015. It is very important for students to know about the pattern and syllabus before appearing for that exam.
Here we are publishing he pattern and syllabus for NDA & NA Exam 2015.
National Defence Academy (NDA) 2015 Exam Pattern :
The NDA 2015 Exam consist of two papers :
Mathematics : 300 marks
General Ability Test : 600 marks
Total marks for written examination : 900 marks
Total Marks for SSB Interview : 900 marks
There will be time limit of two and a half hour which will be given to attempt the exam.
Detailed Syllabus for NDA exam 2015 :
Paper 1: Mathematics
Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability
Paper 2: General Ability Test:
Part A: English
Part B: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Indian History, Freedom Movement in India, Civics, Geography, Current Events
How to prepare for the NDA Entrance Exam 2015 :
- As only 9 days left for the exam. So candidates should make the time table and strictly study according to the time table.
- Candidates may refer to NCERT text books for the exam preparation.
- For Mathematics, Physics and chemistry sections candidates may refer text books of class 12th of biology, political science, geography, history. Economics should be studied upto class 10th
- Candidates should go through all the basic formulae and points.
- Candidates should study the basic concepts of math as questions will be asked in both format : to complete the statement or to solve
- Under the General Ability test, English questions will be asked on reading comprehension, basic grammar and vocabulary. The candidates must revise the basic grammar rules.
- English section for 200 marks is one of the most scoring sections in the NDA examination so prepare well for this section.
- Candidates must work on their reading skills and must try to learn new words everyday
- Prepare for Part B of Paper II subject wise then revise topic wise also. The questions may not always be classified into the different sections so it’s important you are ready for the questions.
- Study well about the Physics topics and concepts and also their practical applications.
- Study the basic concepts and classifications of elements, compounds and mixtures for chemistry.
- Candidates must be aware of the current situations and prepare for Environment Science and General Science
- Candidates must have a lot of knowledge of the India’s struggle for freedom, Constitution of India and the political scenario of India.
- Current Affairs is one of the most important sections for the entrance. The candidates must be well aware of the events that took place, at least five years ago.
- Practice the sample papers in order to understand the pattern and the format of the question paper.
- Candidates can also refer to specified NDA preparation books to aid themselves in preparation.