Check Punjab medical entrance test PMET 2015 exam notification, PMET BFUHS medical counselling for mbbs bds, eligibility criteria, exam result date, exam pattern, syllabus, last date. Governor of Punjab has notified the admission to under graduate degree courses i.e MBBS/BDS for year 2015 in medical / dental institutes in Punjab including medical / dental institutes affiliated to private universities.
Governor of Punjab has authorized the Baba farid university of health sciences, faridkot to conduct the Punjab medical entrance test (PMET) 2015.
Centralized Counselling process on the basis of marks / score in PMET 2015 will also be conducted by Baba farid university of health sciences (BFUHS) , faridkot.
About Punjab medical entrance test (PMET) :
Punjab medical entrance test (PMET) is held every year for bachelor of medicine of surgery (MBBS) and bachelor of dental surgery (BDS) programme.
Eligibility criteria for Punjab medical entrance test (PMET) :
Candidates are advised to check the detailed PMET exam notification for MBBS/BDS admission.
Age Limit :
Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
Application fees :
Rs. 5000/- only for general category candidates and Rs. 2500/- for SC category. There will be late fees of Rs. 3000/- for the candidates who apply after the last date i.e 29 april.
The application fees is required to be deposited at any branch of the oriental bank of commerce through bank challan form which can be generated after online application.
Application procedure to apply for Punjab medical entrance test PMET 2015 :
- Candidates can apply for PMET- 2015 only “Online”.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website bfuhs.ac.in
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University website bfuhs.ac.in
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
- Proof of fee paid
- 3 copies of latest (taken after 01-01-2015) identical Photograph (should be passport size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
- Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers, E-mail address filled in the online Application form are his/her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only.
- The Candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information due to wrong mobile number or mailing address filled in the online Application Form.
- Fee can be remitted in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan Form which is generated after online submission of application form. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode. Candidature will be cancelled, who fails to deposit requisite fee.
- Fee once deposited in the University account shall not be Refunded/Adjusted in any case.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online on website of baba farid university of health sciences www.bfuhs.ac.in before the last date 29 april 2015.
Punjab medical entrance test (PMET) exam pattern and syllabus :
There will be 200 multiple choice objective type questions for 800 marks in total. There will be four subjects on which questions will be asked.
The Time limit or duration for the entrance exam will be of 3 hours and medium of question paper will be English.
Important dates for Punjab medical entrance test (Pmet) 2015 :
Last date for online application for PMET 2015 (without late fees) : 29 april 2015
Last date for online application for PMET 2015 (with late fees) : 04 may 2015
Exam date for PMET 2015 : 17 may 2015
Result declaration date for PMET 2015 : 21 may 2015
Counselling process for mbbs/bds admission through PMET 2015 :
After the declaration of the PMET – 2015 result, the candidates will apply on the specific proforma for all seats except All India quota seats to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, (BFUHS), Faridkot. Admission will be made by the selection committee through a centralized counselling by BFUHS, Faridkot on the basis of inter-se merit of PMET – 2015.
After declaration of PMET-2015 result schedule of filling of online admission application form and preferences of colleges/course form:
Filling of Online Admission Application Form & Preferences of Colleges/Course for Admission through University Website www.bfuhs.ac.in : 27th May 2015 onwards
Last date of filling of Online Admission Application Form & Preferences of Colleges/Course for Admission through University Website: 15th June 2015
1st Round allotment of seats as per preferences given by candidates: 19th June 2015 – 20th June 2015
Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College for Joining & Medical checkup, checking of documents/eligibility of candidates: 26th June to 30th June 2015