Check RRCAT detailed notification, application Form, eligibility Crtieria, how to apply for admission 2015 for Ph.D Programmes in physics, chemistry, life science. Raja Ramana centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has published the notification and has invites application to pursue Ph.D Programme in specialized areas of Physic, Chemistry and Life Sciences at Rajan Ramana Centre for Advanced Technology in Indore.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in Ph.D Programmes may apply before april 13, 2015.
RRCAT Ph.D Programme 2015 Admission Details :
Course name : Ph.D in Physic, Chemistry and Life Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Programme 2015 Admission :
Educational Qualification :
For Physics candidates: Candidates must have M.Sc. degree in Physics with a minimum of 60% overall marks, and who have cleared Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST 2015) and/or CSIR-UGC NET in June/December 2014 (JRF, not lectureship).
For Chemistry and Life Sciences candidates: Candidates must have M.Sc. degree with minimum 60% overall marks, in Chemistry or Life Sciences, and who have qualified either GATE-2015 or CSIR-UGC NET held in June/December 2014 (JRF, not lectureship) are eligible to apply.
Note : Candidates with M.Sc. in botany /agricultural science should not apply.
Those Candidates who are in final year or semester of qualifying degree in summer of 2015 may also apply provided they have minimum of 60% overall marks in the completed semesters
Age Criteria :-
Applicants should be born on or after August 1, 1989 (Age Relaxation for reserved category candidates)
Selection Procedure :
There will be two phases process for selection for admission to Ph.D Programme 2015.
- Candidates shortlisted thorugh screening process will be called for interview by selection committees
Shortlisting of Candidates for Interview :
For Physics candidates : Short-list will be prepared based on the applicant’s score/rank in JEST 2015 and/or CSIR-UGC NET 2014.
For Chemistry and Life Sciences candidates : Short-list will be prepared based on the applicant’s rank/score in CSIR-UGC NET 2014 and/or GATE 2015.
Interview Dates for Ph.D Admission in RRCAT :
- Short-listed Physics candidates shall be called for on May 11, 12, 13 & June 15, 16, 17, 2015 at RRCAT, Indore.
- Short-listed Chemistry and Life Sciences candidates shall be called for interview on 14, 15 May 2015
- Applicant may indicate choice of their interview date in the application form, failing which they will have to appear for interview on one of the above dates assigned by RRCAT.
- Candidates selected in the interviews will be asked to report at RRCAT Guest House on July 13, 2015. On July 14, 2015 they will be sent for medical examination.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application : April 6, 2015
- Last Date for receipt of Application by Post : April 13, 2015
How to Apply fro RRCAT Ph.D Admission 2015 :
Interested and Eligible Candidates may download the application form from below given Link :
Check Here – Application form Pdf for RRCAT Ph.D Admission –
Candidates should send the two copies of the filled application form, affixed with passport-size photo on each, along with copies of documents mentioned in the application, should be sent to the following address by Registered Post with A/D, or by Speed Post.
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
PO : CAT, Indore 452 013
Applicants are advised to preserve the dispatch receipt for future reference. Please write down on the top of the envelope “Application for RRCAT-Ph.D. Programme-2015 (Physics / Chemistry / Life Sciences)”.
If candidates have any query can mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org