Check SBI associate clerk result 2015 at official website www.sbi.co.in. State Bank of India has declared the result for the Associate bank clerk online test held in the month of January/February on April 23rd, 2015 for the recruitment of clerks in its Associate Banks. The SBI Associate Banks Clerk Result 2015 is available online and can be accessed at the official website www.sbi.co.in.
It has published the Roll Numbers of candidates shortlisted for the Interview in PDF format. Marks / scorecard / cut-off will be released later.
State Bank of India (SBI) organized the Clerk recruitment drive for a total of 6425 posts with 6 participating banks: State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) and State Bank of Patiala (SBP).
The online written exam was conducted on 24th January, 25th January, 31st January 2015, 1st February, 7th February, 8th February, 14th & 15th February, 21st and 22nd February 2015 in both morning & evening shifts. More than 15 lakh candidates from across the country applied for these posts.
The exam comprised of five sections (Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge, General English and General Awareness). Each segment was of 40 questions (40 marks).
Candidates who took the exam can check and download their result from the official website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com
Steps to Check SBI Associate Bank Clerk Result 2015:
- Visit the official website which is www.sbi.co.in.
- Select the “Career with us” option on the home page.
- Choose the link” Recruitment in Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India”.
- Select “Online Exam result” Link.
- A pdf file will open in the following link.
- You can check your roll number in the list.
- if your roll number is not mentioned in the file then you are not selected. You have to wait to know your exact score till the SBI declares the complete individual results.
Candidates can also view their result from here : SBI Associate 2015 result
Candidates who have cracked the written exam will proceed to the next phase which is the interview. They need to give their preference of Banks while downloading their respective Call Letter and Bio-data for Interview from the Bank’s main web portals www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 27-04-2015 onwards. Interviews will start from 11-05-2015.