SBI specialist officer recruitment 2015 important dates eligibility post detail, number of vacancies, syllabus and exam pattern : State Bank of India inviting online application for the post of specialist officer through www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com ( Official website of SBI). The online form submission is starting from 08/04/15 and the last date to apply for SBI specialist officer post is 27/04/2015. The SBI will conducts the online test on 14/06/2015.
Good news for all the candidates who are waiting for the SBI specialist officer vacancy. State bank of India announces the recruitment for specialist officer. Here is the detail of Post, Grade, number of vacancies, educational qualification and important dates for SBI specialist officer recruitment 2015:
Important dates for SBI specialist Officer Recruitment 2015
- Online Registration will start from – 08/04/2015
- Last Date for online Registration – 27/04/2015
- Payment of Fee On-line: 08.04.15 TO 27.04.2015
- Last date for receipt of the print out of online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai for the posts of Chief Medical Officer, Deputy Manager (Security) and Deputy Manager (Fire): 07.05.2015
- Downloading of call letter for Online test: After 01.06.2015
- Date of Online Test : 14.06.2015
Eligibility Criteria for SBI specialist Officer Recruitment 2015
The educational qualification and experience is different according to posts. You can download the Full advertisement of State Bank of India to check the eligibility criteria for respective post.
Relaxations of Upper age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – 5 Year
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Year
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years,PWD (OBC)- 13 Years,PWD (GEN)- 10 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers 5 Years including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) Otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the 5 Years state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Application fee for SBI specialist Officer Recruitment 2015:
- SC / ST – 100/-
- General and Other- 600/-
How to apply Online for SBI specialist Officer Recruitment 2015:
FOR DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURE ON
(a) Application registration (b) Payment of fees
(c) Photograph & Signature scan & upload.
Visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com OR www.sbi.co.in “careers with us” Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank Group.
SBI specialist Officer Recruitment 2015 exam pattern:
- A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates, applying for a particular post where two or more Banks have shown vacancies, should submit only one application. Preference of Banks will be taken at the time of interview. Allotment of Bank will be done on the basis of ranking of the candidate in the merit list.
We will Provide you free Online Mock Test For SBI specialist officer recruitment 2015. @ www.test.yuvayana.org