Security Assistant Grade-II in LokSabha Secretariat recruitment 2015: Parliament of India ((JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL) invites applications for for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II in LokSabha Secretariat full detail is here. Let’s check it out
Name of the post: Security Assistant Grade-II in LokSabha Secretariat
Number of vacancies: 12 (UR-06, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-02)
Pay Scale:Rs. 9300-34800(PB-2) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 4200
Job Location: Delhi
Last date for the submission of application form: 05-05-2015.
Last date for the submission of application (far flung areas): 12-05-2015.
- Candidate must be aEx-Servicemen* possessing qualification of Intermediate (Class XII) from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must be possessing experience/training in handling and operation of Arms and also well versed in all types of chores concerned with anti-sabotage checks, area sanitization, CCTV operation and other security related ground duties.
- Upper age limit is 45 years as on 5.5.2015
Note: Candidates possessing Bachelor’s degree in any discipline will be given Preference.
[*Ex-Serviceman means a person who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non-combatant in the regular Army, Navy, Air Force of the Indian Union, and:
(a) who retired from such service after earning her/his pension. This would also include persons who are released/retired at their own request after having earned their pension; or
(b) who has been released, otherwise than on her/his own request from such service as a result of reduction in establishment; or
(c) who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at her/his own request or by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, and has been given a gratuity.]
- Eligible candidates will have to appear before a selection board to be constituted for the purpose for a Personal Interview carrying 100 marks.
- Candidates will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview. However, selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Personal Interview, subject to availability of vacancies.
- CUT OFF PERCENTAGE OF MARKS: The minimum cut off percentage of marks in Personal Interview is 50%, 45% and 40% for vacancies in Gen, OBC and SC/ST categories, respectively.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above post, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format. The format of the application can be downloaded from the website (http://www.loksabha.nic.in) under the link ‘Recruitment’.
- Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:-
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL ROOM NO. 521,
PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001.
*Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.