Tripura Public service Commission (TPSC) has invited the application from the Indian national for the selection of candidates for miscellaneous posts under the govt. of Tripura. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same in the format prescribed by TPSC.
Details of the various posts with total number vacant posts, last date to apply , Eligibility criteria, pay scale how to apply for and all other information are mentioned in the following article:
Last date to apply: 25 May 2015
Post Details with no of Seats:
|S. No.||Name of Posts||Pay scale (Rs)||No of vacant Posts|
|1||Child Development Project Officer||13,575- 37,000/-||04|
|2||Superintendent of Taxes||9,570- 30,000/-||03|
|3||Panchayat Officer||9,570- 30,000/-||16|
|4||Panchayat Extension Officer||5310- 24000/-||11|
|5||Inspector of Taxes||5310- 24000/-||16|
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC recruitment 2015:
- Age Limit (for all Posts): A candidate should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years as on 25-05-2015.
- Upper Age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, Differently abled (PH) candidates and Government Servants
- Educational Qualifications required:
- Child Development Project Officer- At least Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Superintendent of Taxes-
- Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Preference will be given to Commerce Degree holders with Advance Accountancy & Auditing OR Arts Degree holders with Economics/ Statistics.
- Panchayat Officer- Degree of any recognized University.
- Panchayat Extension Officer- Degree of any recognized University with knowledge of Bengali.
- Inspector of Taxes-
- Bachelor Degree of any recognized University.
- Preference will be given to Commerce Degree holders with Advance Accountancy & Auditing or Arts Degree holders with Economics/ Statistics or Master Degree holders in Commerce / Economics / Statistics.
The candidates who fulfill the above mentioned requirements are eligible to apply for the posts.
Selection Procedure for TPSC recruitment 2015:
The Recruitment process comprises of three successive stages viz.
- Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (Multiple Choice Type Test),
- Main Examination of 200 Marks (Conventional Type Test) and
- Personality Test of 50 Marks.
The Preliminary Examination will be a Screening Test for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Examination. Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination & Personality Test will be taken into account for the purpose of determining the final merit list.
[Candidates may download Guidelines containing Syllabus and other relevant details for the Tripura Combined Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Miscellaneous posts from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in.]
Application Fee for TPSC recruitment 2015:
- For Group-A Posts: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-C Posts: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to get Application Form of TPSC recruitment 2015:
The 4(four) pages printed Application Form can be obtained from any of the total 111 Branches /Extension counters of Tripura Garmin Bank located at different places of Urban and Rural areas in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
For the candidates from outside the State, the prescribed Form can also be down loaded and printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
For further details regarding download of admit card and important information candidates are suggested to visit www.examresultz.in frequently.
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tpsc.gov.in/2015/170415.pdf
- Guidelines : http://www.tpsc.gov.in/2015/170415G.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.tpsc.gov.in/Appl.%20Form.pdf