Uttar Pradesh model school recruitment 2015 detailed notification, Important and Last Dates, How to Apply Online for UP Model School Recruitment. State Model School Association has published the notification for recruitment to the post of 2051 vacant positions of TGT and assistant teacher. Last Date for Online Application to the posts of TGT and Assistant Teacher is 6th April 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Model School Recruitment for TGT and Assistant Teacher Post Details :
Name of the Post :
TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
Total Number of Posts : 2051
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have Graduation or post graduation degree from recognized university or board with minimum 50 percent marks in Subjects for which applying
- Candidates must have passed B.ed or LT in subject/fields for which candidates are applying
- Basic Knowledge of computer and should have ability to teach in hindi and English as well
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2015) :
Application Fees :
Rs. 500/- for Gen/OBC Candidates
Rs. 200/- for ST/SC Candidates
Note : Application fees can be paid through PNB Challan Form.
Important Dates and Schedule of Events for UP Model School Recruitment 2015 :
Online Applications Commences from : 17/03/2015
Last Date for Online Application Registration : 06/04/2015
Last Date for Printing E-Challan for Payment for Application fees : 06/04/2015
Last Date for Payment of Application fees in Bank Through E-Challan Form : 06/04/2015
Last Date for Submission of Application : 07/04/2015
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected for TGT and Assistant Teacher Vacancies on the basis of Interview. Candidates who apply for TGT and Assistant Teacher Jobs will be called for the interview by selection committee.
How to Apply Online for UP model School Recruitment for TGT and Assistant Teacher Jobs :
Candidates who wishes to apply online for TGT and Assistant Teacher Jobs in UP may go though following steps for Online Aplication.
Phase I :
Step 1 : Candidates need to Logon to website : www.modelschoolup.in and Click on “E-Registration/Challan”
Step 2: It will open the Application Form Online where candidates will have to fill the basic information.
Step 3: Candidates wishing for Online Payment of Application Fees should click on “Online Payment”
Or Candidates may also Generate E-challan form for payment of application fees and after 24 hours can pay the fees in any branch of Punjab National Bank.
Step 4: After Successful Payement of Application fees Online Candidate can take the print out of applications for future references.
Phase II :
- After Offline payment of application fees in Punjab national bank .
- Candidates need to revisit on website : modelschoolup.in
- Click On “Login Button” and Fill the Journal Number/ transaction id and Date of birth in Login Panel.
- After Login, upload the documents after online application Registration.
- There are three Steps for Online Application for this recruitment and for successful application it is necessary to complete these three steps.
- After “Final Submit” Applicants can take the print of applications.
Check here – Detailed Notification for Teaching Jobs in UP Model school Recruitment 2015
Check here – Apply Online