Check UPSC recruitment advt 08/2015 online application forms for 12 various posts of scientists SB (electrical) , scientists SB (non destructive), technical officer(forestry), senior assistant controllers of mines, deputy director(non technical) , assistant professor in English. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 14/05/2015.
Union public service commission (upsc) recruitment 2015 post details :
Total No. of posts : 12
Post details :
- Scientists SB (electrical): 02 posts
- Scientist SB (Non-destructive): 01 post
- Technical officer (forestry): 05 posts
- Senior assistant controllers of mines: 02 posts
- Deputy director (Non-Technical): 01 post
- Assistant professor in English: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC recruitment for 12 various posts :
Educational Qualification :
Scientists SB (Electrical): Master’s degree in Physics(Pure/Applied)/ Computer Science or degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science and Technology/ Telecommunication / Radio Physics of a recognized University or equivalent.
Scientist SB (Non-destructive): Master’s degree in Physics (Pure/Applied) or degree in Mechanical/Metallurgical/Electrical Engineering of a recognised University or equivalent.
Technical Officer (Forestry): Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years’ Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management from a recognized Institute/University.
Senior Assistant Controllers of Mines: Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent.
Deputy Director (Non-Technical): Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Professor in English: Good Academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Master’s level in English from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University
Application Fees :
Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Note : Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained
Pay Scale :
- Scientists SB (Electrical): Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400(Grade Pay)
- Scientist SB (Non-destructive): Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) +Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)
- Technical Officer (Forestry): Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay)
- Senior Assistant Controllers of Mines: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)
- Deputy Director (Non-Technical): Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)
- Assistant Professor in English: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay)
Important Dates and Schedule of events for upsc recruitment 2015 for various posts :
End Date for submission of online applications : 14/05/2015
End date for taking the print out of online submitted application : 15/05/2015
How to apply for UPSC recruitment for various jobs or vacancies :
Candidates are required to go through following steps to apply for this recruitment.
- Interested candidates may apply online through only official website of upsc : http://www.upsconline.nic.in. No other mode or mean of application will be accepted.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post must apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA), candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. Candidates are required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in detailed notification if called for interview.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date and to avoid last day congestion.