Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination-2015 / UPSEE-2015 application last date is over. Now know about exam pattern, result dates and counseling details of UPSEE 2015. Uttar Pradesh Technical univesity conducats UPSEE every year to get admission into First year B.Tech (including Biotechnology and Agriculture Engineering), B. Pharm., B.Arch. and BHMCT/ BFAD/BFAand Direct Admission (Lateral Entry) to Second Year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the examination online and offline by 6th April,2015 through the official website of UPTU (www.uptu.ac.in).
UPSEE 2015 Exam Details:
- Name of the exam: Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2015 (UPSEE 2015)
- Level of the exam: State level
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR mode)
- Last Date to Apply for: 6th April, 2015
- Date of Examination: 18th and 19th April, 2015.
Note: Exam will be conducted for Twelve papers with objective multiple type questions except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of paper 4). The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination as mentioned in the table given below in eligibility criteria section.
UPSEE 2015 Admit Card:
Admit cards (Hall Ticket) for the exam would be sent to the candidates via speed-post. Additionally, it will be put up for download on the official website of UPTU (www.uptu.ac.in).It is necessary to bring the hall ticket to the exam center to gain entry and attempt the exam. Also, it is suggested to keep it safe till the admission process ends.
- A candidate must have passed class XII exam from a recognized state or national education board.
- A Candidate must have minimum marks of 45% in Class XII exam(For SC/ST category minimum marks is 40%).
- A candidate must have scored at least 50% marks and clearly pass all optional and compulsory subjects without grace marks (Only for B. Arch).
- A candidate must have the following combination of the subjects in class XII:
|Course||Compulsory subjects||Optional subject (one of them)|
|B. Tech||Physics, Mathematics||Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology or Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Pharm||Physics, Chemistry||Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology or Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Arch||Physics, Mathematics||Chemistry/ Computer science / Biology/ Engineering Drawing or Technical Vocational subject|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA||Any discipline|
Every candidate must read the exam pattern to know the various features of exam and question paper. Following is the UPSEE 2015 Exam Pattern for candidates to read:
- Total number of questions in the exam – 150. Total marks of the paper – 600.
- 50 Questions will be asked from Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics each.
- There shall be equal weightage to each section/subject.
- Candidates interested in Biotech Engineering have to attempt Paper consisting of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- 4 marks shall be given for correct answer.
- There shall be No negative marking.
UPSEE 2015 Result:
Results for UPSEE-2015 would be declared before May 2015. Candidates can check their score obtained in the examination on the official website of UPTU 2015 (www.uptu.ac.in). They can check it by entering application number, roll number and other such details. As per the UPSEE 2015 Result, they will be issued a rank and featured in the merit list. Based on this rank, they would be called for counselling and allotment process.
UPSEE 2015 Selection Process:
Candidates would be able to get admission into the listed colleges under Uttar Pradesh Technical University as per their rank obtained in the exam based on their marks obtained in the written test. Higher the rank, lower will be the chances of getting admission into the desired course and college.
UPSEE 2015 Counseling Process:
UPTU will conduct the counseling in May 2015 after the declaration of results.
- Thereafter, visit any document verification centre to exercise options.
- Download the counseling letter, and take it along with necessary documents and certificates.
- Candidates would be able to mark options of colleges and courses in the UPSEE 2015 Counseling.
- The counseling will be held online centrally.