Download WBJEE 2015 admit cards for engineering medical exam. The admit cards for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2015 (WBJEE 2015) are now available on the official site of WBJEE and it can be downloaded from there. The exams will be held on May 5 and May 6. WBJEE is being conducted for the admission into various undergraduate courses in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmaceutical, Medicine etc.
Follow the steps listed belowIn order to download the admit cards:
- Open the official website of WBJEE (http://wbjeeb.in)
- Click on the ‘Download Admit Card for WBJEEM- 2015’tab
- Select the option of ‘Download Admit Card’
- Enter the application number, date of birth and security pin
The candidates should check whether their photograph and signature in the admit card are correct and must report the board, in case of any errors.
WBJEE 2015 Exam Details:
WBJEE (Written test) will be conducted in four subjects:
- Biological Sciences
The board has made some changes this year and no particular school or board will be given any preference for the examination. Moreover, the board has notified candidates to emphasize more on the depth of the topics than the quantity of topics.
Exam Pattern: WBJEE 2015 will be held on 18 and 19 April 2015. Aspirants must understand the pattern of paper before writing it. This will help them formulating better strategy and preparation plan for the entrance exam. Structure of the exam and the question paper, details of it are given below:
Following are the features of the WBJEE 2015 exam pattern:
- Exam would be based on class XI, XII Syllabus.
- There will be two paper of:
- Paper I- Mathematics (2 hours) for Engineering courses and Biological science(2 hours) for Medical Courses.
- Paper II- Physics-Chemistry (2 hours)
- Question type: multiple choice/ objective type questions.
- In both the papers, questions will be classified in three categories – category 1, category 2 and category 3. Distribution of which is as below:
|Subject||Category- I||Category- II||Category- III||Total|
As per WBJEE 2015 Exam Pattern, question weightage in category 1 questions will be of 1 mark. However, in category 2 and 3 each question will carry 2 marks for correct answer. Table below will clarify marking scheme, in each category, along with question distribution.
|Subject||Category- I(Question X Marks)||Category- II(Question X Marks)||Category- III(Question X Marks)||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics||60 x 1||10 x 2||10 x 2||80||100|
|Biological Science||90 x 1||15 x 2||15 x 2||120||150|
|Physics||30 x 1||5x 2||5 x 2||40||50|
|Chemistry||30 x 1||5x 2||5 x 2||40||50|
Marking Scheme and Provision of Negative Marking
Category-wise marking scheme and negative marking provision in WBJEE 2015 will be as below:
Category 1- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded, whereas, for each wrong answer, 25% of total marks (1/4) will be deducted. If a candidate marks more than one answer, negative marking will be done.
Category 2- For each correct answer 2 marks will be allotted and negative marking of 25% of total marks (1/2) will be implemented for wrong answers. For marking more than 1 answer, marks will be deducted.
Category 3- In this section more than 1 answer can be correct. Candidates will have to mark all the correct answers, for which 2 marks will be awarded. If a candidate marks one correct and one incorrect answer then no marks will be awarded. But if, candidate marks only correct, without marking any incorrect, formula below will be used to allot marks
- 2 x (no. of correct response / total no. of correct options)
- The date of WBJEE exam: May 5 and May 6
Biological Science: May 5
Mathematics: May 6
Physics and Chemistry: May 6
- Declaration of Result: June 20.