Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 10th X board result 2015 will be declared today at 12 pm. CBSE class 10th board result 2015 will be published for all appeared students of CBSE X board exam 2015. They can check their CBSE class 10th board result 2015 on the official site www.cbse.nic.in & www.cbseresults.nic.in.
CBSE board members declare that the result of CBSE class 10th board exam 2015 will be published on today, Thursday, 28th May, 2015 at 12:00 PM onward. Board member requested to all CBSE class 10th appeared students please be calm and passions about the exam result declaration. They added due to some reasons board had not declared their result. But if all the condition in favour them and no technical issues comes, the result of CBSE class 10th be declare on their scheduled time i.e. Thursday, 28th May, 2015 at 12:00 PM sharp.
All CBSE class 10th students who have appeared in the examination Class 10th under CBSE board in education year 2014-15 across the country are advised to check CBSE official student portal and/or our dedicated CBSE result updates page to view their Class 10th results 2015.
The Central Board for Secondary Education board (CBSE) officials said that the CBSE Class X or CBSE class 10th examination results could be declared in two or three phases are as follows;
- First phase to declare CBSE class 10th exam result 2015-Chennai region.
- Second phase to declare CBSE class 10th exam result 2015-Patna region.
- Third phase to declare CBSE class 10th exam result 2015-Bhubaneswar region.
Some important details about Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), India:
Central Board of Secondary Education which is known as CBSE is a Central Board of Education in India which is located at New Delhi, India. CBSE was established on November 03, 1962 and Ministry of Human Resource Development is the Parent Organization of CBSE. CBSE grants the affiliation to the private and public schools in India and designs the syllabus and study material for such schools. It conducts the board exams of 10th and 12th and promotes the qualified students to next level.
In this year 2014-15 the appeared numbers of students are approx. 4 per cent (%) hike form the last year strength. In CBSE Class 10th exam 2015, 13, 73, 853 lacks students have appeared that considered as 3.37 per cent (%) hike than last year. CBSE Class 10 examinations started from March 2nd, 2015.
Detail about CBSE Class 10 examinations Result 2015:
- Name of the Board: Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
- Class Name: Class 10th, X
- Educational year (session): 2014-2015
- Number of appeared student: 13.49 Lakh (Approx.)
- Number of appeared boys students: 8, 17, 941 (Approx.)
- Number of appeared boys students: 5,55,912 (Approx.)
- Date of exam start: March 02th, 2015 (Monday)
- Date of exam end: March 26th, 2015 (Thursday)
- Result announced: May 28th, 2015 (Thursday)
- Result announced timing: 12:00 PM Onward
CBSE class X exam result 2015 as it will be declared on its scheduled time mention above. CBSE Board to publish result and issue Secondary school certificates, Marks sheets, School leaving certificates, Migration certificates etc. to the students. To give end to waiting of students for result, Board has decided and scheduled to publish CBSE Class 10th X board result 2015 on their official site www.cbse.nic.in & www.cbseresults.nic.in at May 28th, 2015 (Thursday) at 12:00 PM.
CBSE Board Students can be viewed their CBSE Class 10th X board exam result 2015 by student name wise and student roll number wise or hall ticket number wise.
Students can check or download their results on the Board’s official websites by following instruction given below. The CBSE Class 10th X board result 2015 can also be accessed through SMS, which is available through certain mobile phone operators, and IVRS.
- How to check CBSE X board result 2015 or CBSE class 10th board result 2015 of individual candidates can also be received through SMS: Steps to be followed for receiving the results through SMS:
- For receiving the CBSE X board result 2015 through SMS, the candidate needs to type:
CBSE10<space>Roll number, in the ‘New Message’ box:
CBSE Unique roll number
- Send the message to the following number:
- SMS charges are Rs. 1 per messages.
Note: SMS services will be available on following mobile networks;
- MTNL, BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone and Tata Docomo.
- How to check CBSE X board result 2015 or CBSE class 10th board result 2015 of individual candidates can also be received through IVRS (Interactive voice response system): Steps to be followed for receiving the results through IVRS:
- Students can call (011) 24300699 or (011) 28127030. The call charges are 30 paise per minute.
- How to check CBSE Class 10th exam result 2015 and CBSE Class 10th exam result 2015 simple step:
- Firstly, students have to check the given below website.
- Now click on the results link.
- Students simply need to enter the following detail;
Their roll number and
Date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Then candidates will get their results.
How to download your CBSE class 10th board result 2015 simple steps:
Once the student check their result then they wants to save that result for the future perspective or wants to take the printout of their high school result. Students have to follow these instructions to download and take print of your CBSE class 10th board result 2015;
- Once the result is open of your computer screen, Check all the detail in the result to ensure that it’s your result (Like; Student Name, Roll Number, School Name and Subjects).
- To take the printout check the printer cable connects with your computer. (if yes)
- Switch on the printer to ready for printout.
- Press CTRL+P or right click the mouse and select print option.
- Click Print command and take the output of your result.
- You can save it with Press CTRL+S or right click and select save button.
(Note: Browser gives the option to save the respective document in PDF or.html format, so select PDF format.)
Here are the three ways students can access their CBSE Board Results 2015
Note: It is noted that the results which you will get from the website is only for your information purpose, this is not an original Mark sheet of your exam. The board will send you the Original Mark sheet to the respective Schools and at the address in case of Private student.
The CBSE Class 12 board results 2015 were announced on May 25. CBSE may organise counselling sessions for students who are not satisfied with their results.
We wish all the students the very best of luck!