As we have already published State Bank of India had issued notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer on 2000 posts. The last date to apply for the Written Examination is 2 May 2015.
www.examresultz.in reminds the candidate who wish to appear for the examination to fill the online Application form available on official website of SBI. Candidates are advised to complete the procedure by 11:59:59 May 2, 2015.
No of posts, important dates, eligibility criteria and the procedure to fill the application form details are mentioned as under:
Name of the post: Probationary Officer in SBI
No of posts: 2000
Last date to submit Application: 2 May 2015
- Academic Qualifications: (as on 01.09.2015)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.09.2015.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.09.2015.
Note : The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the marksheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. Irrespective of the date of examination, in case the proof of having passed the examination as on 01.09.2015 is not produced as detailed above the candidate will not be eligible.
- Age Limit : (As on 01.04.2015) Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2015 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1985 and not later than 01.04.1994 (both days inclusive)
How to Apply for SBI PO 2015 :
The complete stage by stage procedure to fill the application form is mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the link “careers with us” available in the lower portion of the home page.
- Go to the link Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-16)
- Click on “Apply online”. Or go direct to this link: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipoapr15/
- Register yourself with the proper details.
- After successful registration log in using your registration number and password.
- Complete the application form.
- Submit the form after filling all the details required and make online payment.
- After successful payment, you can download the application form.
For general and other category candidates: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
Exam pattern and Selection Procedure:
SBI has modified the exam pattern and selection procedure for the recruitment of Probationary officers. The complete exam pattern and selection is mentioned in this post. Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
Candidates are advised to visit www.examresultz.in frequently for further updates regarding SBI PO Recruitment exam 2015.