Check NITTTR teacher assistant professor recruitment, application fees, eligibilirt critera, how to apply for assistant professor jobs in NITTTR. Applications are invited for the various posts of Assistant Officer and one post of senior producer.
About National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) : National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh is one of the four national institutes established by Government of India in the year 1967 for the overall development of technical education in the country in general and the northern region in particular. This institute caters to the needs of eight states (Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi and one Union Territory (Chandigarh). The institute is an autonomous organization registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. It is managed by a Board of Governors. Director is the Executive Head of the Institute.
National Institute of Technical Teacher Training and Research Recruitment Post Details :
Name of the Post : Assistant Professors
Total number of vacancies : 14 posts
- Computer Science : 1 post
- Electrical Engineering : 1 post
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : 1 post
- Mechanical Engineering : 1 post
- Curriculum Development Centre : 1 post
- Entrepreneurship Development and Industrial Coordination : 1 post
- Media Centre : 2 posts
- Information Management and Coordination : 4 posts
- Rural Development : 1 post
- Senior Producer : 1 post
Important Dates and Schedule of Events for NITTR Recruitment :
Start Date for filling up application form : 28/05/2015
Last Date for filling Application form : 10/07/2015 (5.00 PM)
Application Fees :
Rs. 100/- for Group ‘A’ (General/OBC Category). No fees for SC/ST/PwD/Women. Application fees can be paid through Bank Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Director , NITTTR, Chandigarh.
Application complete in all respect along with DD should reach the office by 10/07/2015.
How to Apply :
Eligibile and interested candidates wishing to apply should apply in prescribed format along with relevant certificates and sent it to the office before 10/07/2015. The certificates to be attached with application are given below :
Required Documents to be enclosed with the Application :
- Proof of Date of Birth : Attach either a copy of high school mark sheet or furnish a copy of certificate from the high school last attended.
- Educational Qualification proof : Attach photocopies of degrees or diplomas as evidence of education or technical qualifications.
- Experience certificates : Attach Copies of testimonials from employer if any.
- Photograph and signature : Latest passport size photograph should be pasted in application
- Certificate from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Candidates only : The candidate should attach copy of his caste certificate from the Competent Authority of the place where the candidate or his family resides.on form.
- Certificate for physically handicapped : The candidate should attach copy of certificate for physically handicapped from the competent medical authority
- Evidence of Presentation and Publication
Check here– Detailed Notification for NITTTR Recruitment for Assistant Professor