Apply online for ssc chsl exam 2015 for postal assistant, sorting assistant, lower division clerk and data entry operator jobs at www.ssc.nic.in. Here is good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs naukri after 10+2 / 12th . Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued recruitment notification for the posts of postal assistant / sorting assistant, LDC and DEO in various departments.
SSC will hold an examination for recruitment to the post of postal assistant / sorting assistant , data entry operators, lower division clerk on various dates 01/11/2015, 15/11/2015, 22/11/2015.
SSC CHSL 10+2 exam 2015 Posts Vacancies Details :
There are following vacancies based on SSC CHSL exam.
SSC CHSL 10+2 2015 total Vacancies : 6578 posts
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : 3523 posts
Lower Division Clerk : 2049 posts
Data Entry Operator : 1006 posts
SSC CHSL 10+2 Pay Scale :
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
SSC CHSL 10+2 recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification ( as on 01/08/2015) :
Candidate must have 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2015) :
18-27 years (i.e, candidates born not earlier before 02/08/1988 and not later than 01/08/1997). Relaxation in age limit as per norms.
Application Fee :
No fees for women / SC/ST/PH and ex-servicemen. Rs. 100/- for all other category candidates.
Important Dates and Schedule of Events for SSC CHSL 2015 Exam :
SSC CHSL 2015 Notification release date : 12/06/2015
Start Date for Online Registration of Application : 13/06/2015
- Closing Date for Part I Registration : 10/07/2015 (upto 5.00 PM)
- Closing Date for Part II Registration : 13/07/2015 ((upto 5.00 PM)
Closing Date for submission of offline application : 13/07/2015
For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad and applying offline – 20.07.2015 (upto 5.00 PM)
Date of Examination : 01,15,22 November 2015
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2015 :
Interested candidates wishing to apply for the SSC CHSL 2015 Exam may apply either by online mode or offline mode. Last date is
For online mode :
- Candidates may submit their online application at website : ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in . Before proceding for online application candidates must read the instructions carefully. Candidates will have to complete the part 1 registartion by filling the basic details and a page with registration no. shall be generated.
- Application is incomplete without payment, photo and sign uploading.
- Candidates may pay their application fees by generating SBI challan or online by net banking and any debit/credit card.
- After payment of application fees , candidates are required to fill the payment details and upload the photo and scanned sign.
- Candidates who are exempted from fees may directly go for upload of photo and sign.
- Candidates will be intimated by sms/email on successful completion of registration.
Offline Mode :
Candidates may also apply by filling basic details, educational qualification, examination center, address, preferences of post as asked in the offline application form and send it via post.
Candidates applying in offline mode should pay the application fee of Rs 100 (ruppes one hundred only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps”only.
Check Here – Detailed Notification for SSC CHSL 2015 Recruitment
Check Here – Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2015
Check Here – Download Offline Application Form
[pull_quote_center]Good Luck [/pull_quote_center]