Check Delhi HC Jobs 2105 Junior Judicial Assistant technical posts ( high Court) : how to apply online, selection procedure, written exam pattern and syllabus.
Online applications are invited for filling up the 60 posts / vacancies of junior judicial assistant (technical posts).
Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Assistant Technical Posts Recruitment 2015 post details :
Name of the post : Junior Judicial Assistant
No. of posts : 60 posts (UR-32, SC-8 , ST-4, OBC-16)
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 2800 Grade Pay
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
BCA/B.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized university / board with 50 percent marks in aggregate.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2015) : 18-27 years
Application fees :
Rs. 300/- for General / OBC candidates. No fees shall be payable by SC/ST/PH/Ex. SM/women candidates.
Application fees can be paid in form of Demand Draft/ Pay order / postal order of Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of “Registrar General , Delhi High Court”, payable at New Delhi.
How to apply online for junior judicial assistant vacancies in delhi high court :
- Interested and eligibile candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply online on website of delhi high court i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Click on “ Public Notice-Job openings” tab
- Candidates who are required to pay application fees should keep with demand draft / pay order / Indian postal order as particulars of are required to be filled in online application form.
- After filling all the basic details and complete online application form, candidates are required to take the printout of filled application form.
- Candidates are required to submit printout of their application filled online duly signed at appropriate place along with DD/ Payorder / Indian postal order toward exam fees to following address :
Deputy Registrar (Estabilishment), Room No. 202
2nd Floor, Administrative Block
Delhi High Court
New Delhi – 110503
Application should reach to above mentioned address on or before the last date fixed by hand or speed post.
Note : Envelope should be superimposed with words in capital bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNOIR JUDICAL ASSISTANT (TECHNICAL) EXAMINATION 2015”.
Important Dates :
Online application starts from : 23/07/2015
End of Online application filling : 06/08/2015
Last date for receipt of printout of application in delhi high court : 17/08/2015
Selection Procedure and written exam pattern , syllabus :
Selection for the post of junior judicial assistant will be made on the basis of OMR based written examination followed by Interview.
- Written Examination : 85 % weightage
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative aptitude
- Computer Science
- Interview : 15 % weightage