Haryana Power Companies Recruitment for AE and UDC posts in HPUs viz Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) – Apply online for the following posts through online application.
Haryana power Companies recruitment 2015 post details :
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 118 posts (HVPNL-40, UHBVNL-27, DHBVNL-31, HGPCL-20)
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) : 16 posts (HGPCL-16)
Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) : 04 posts (HGPCL-04)
Assistant Engineer (IT) : 29 posts (HVPNL-10, UHBVNL-07,, DHBVNL-8, HGPCL-04)
Assistant Engineer (Electronics) : 07 posts (HGPCL-07)
Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 16 posts (HVPNL-4, UHBVNL-2, DHBVNL-2, HGPCL-8)
Upper Divisional Clerk (IT) : 118 posts (HVPNL-40, UHBVNL-27, DHBVNL-31, HGPCL-20)
Eligiblity Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
For detailed information on educational qualification refer to detailed advertisement.
Age Limit :
20-42 years for assistant engineer and 18-42 years for UDC.
Application fees :
For Assistant Engineer (AE) :
- 1000/- for General/ candidates belonging to states other than Haryana.
- 250/- for SC/BC-A/BC-B/SBC/EBP(Gen) candidates of Haryana Domicile
- 500/- for General/ candidates belonging to states other than Haryana.
- 125/- for SC/BC-A/BC-B/SBC/EBP(Gen) candidates of Haryana Domicile
For UDC(IT) :
- 150/- for General/ candidates belonging to states other than Haryana.
- 75/- for SC/BC-A/BC-B/SBC/EBP(Gen) candidates of Haryana Domicile
- 35/- for General/ candidates belonging to states other than Haryana.
- 18/- for SC/BC-A/BC-B/SBC/EBP(Gen) candidates of Haryana Domicile
The application fees can be paid through bank challan.
There are also bank charges of Rs. 60/- to be charges by SBI.
Important Dates and Schedule of Events :
Opening Date for online submission of application : 18/07/2015
Closing Date for online submission of application : 16/08/2015
Opening date for deposit of fee thorough bank challan : 21/07/2015
Last Date for deposit of fees through bank challan : 19/08/2015
Cut off date for upper age limit / qualification / reservation : 19/08/2015
Selection procedure for posts of Assistant engineer and UDC :
- Selection will be made on the basis of written exam and interview.
- Candidates will have to appear for objective written test of 02 hours duration consisiting of 170 question.
- Qualifying marks – 50 percent for UR candidates and 45 percent for reserved category candidates.
- Question paper will be in English medium only.
- Qualifying the written exam is must to be considered for further selection process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview in 1:2 ratio for each category of post as per merit. Interview shall not have any qualifying marks.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in written test and interview.
- Weightage for final merit – written test marks will be 90 percent and interview marks shall be 10 percent.
- Respective HPUs will send the offer of appointment to selected candidates in order of merit and as per choice / preferences filled by candidates in online application form.
How to apply online for Haryana power companies recruitment 2015 :
- Candidates interested to apply and fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply online on HPUs website : hvpn.gov.in / www.uhbvn.com / www.dhbvn.org.in / www.hpgcl.gov.in from 18/07/2015 to 16/08/2015. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour photograph [ Size : 50 Kb] and signature in black ink [Size : 20 Kb] while filling up the online application.
- Registration no. and password will be generated after online submission of application.
- Candidates should take print out of the registartion no. and password screen for future reference and for reprinting of your online application form, challan form, admit card for written test etc.
- after successful submission of online application, candidates can take print out of Application Form and Fee Challan through Candidate Login.
- Deposit the prescribed application fee along with Bank Charges in any State Bank of India branch after 02 bank working days of filling online application and Fee Challan generation.
- Candidature of candidates who fail to deposit application fees + Bank Charges of 60/- within the sepcified date shall not be considered.
- Hard copy of the online application along with required documents will have to be submitted by the short-listed candidates at the time of verification / scrutiny-cum-interview.
- Online application forms that are incomplete and without prescribed fee will be rejected straight away and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.