Check PUDA recruitment for 172 posts of junior engineer , sub divisional engineer , senior assistant , data entry operator in various disciplines civil, electrical, public health. Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority has issued recruitment notification for the recruitment to 172 vacancies of of Junior Engineer and Data Entry Operator. Candidates should go through detailed recruitment notification before proceeding to apply online.
PUDA Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 vacancies / post details :
Name of the posts :
- Sub Divisional Engineer(Civil) : 10 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) : 5 posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical) : 3 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 40 posts
- Junior Engineer (Public Health) : 30 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 13 posts
- Senior Assistant : 34 posts
- Clerk Cum-Data Entry Operators : 37 posts
Eligiblity Criteria :
Education Qualification :
Refer to Detailed Recruitment Notification to know the education qualification to apply for the above mentioned posts.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2015) :
Application Fees :
Rs. 1000/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
How to Apply for the vacancies in PUDA :
- Candidates should apply online on official website of PUDA : puda.nic.in before the cut off date to apply for the recruitment.
- Before proceeding to apply , candidates should make payment of application fees.
- Payment should be deposited in any Axis Bank Branch through challan available on website of PUDA as per the amount applicable to the category of candidate as the Receipt number, Date and Bank Name Details are required in the Online Form.
- Get 2 printout of application form of the filled in form after registration number is generated and send one copy of the form bearing the registration number with 2 self attested photographs (one affixed on the application form) along with bank receipt and self attested photocopies of education certificates (matric onward) at the following address :
Assistant General Manager (HR)
Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority
Room No. 323, PUDA Bhawan
Sector 62, SAS Nagar (Mohali)
Note : Candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply for the PUDA Recruitment 2015.
Important Dates and Schedule of Events for PUDA Recruitment 2015 :
- Online Application Commences from : 13/07/2015
- Last Date for Online Application : 26/08/2015 ( upto 5.00 PM)
- Last Date for Submission of online application form along with all relevant documents , including certificates on the basis of which candidates is claiming the reservation and the educational certificates (matric onward) would be 05/09/2015 (upto 5.00 PM).
No Application will be entertained after the above cut off dates. No fees deposit would be accepted by the Bank after 26/08/2015.
Selection Procedure for the PUDA Recruitment 2015 :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualification and written examination. There is no interview.
Final merit list be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidate in written examination to be conducted by PUDA.
Exam Pattern for PUDA Recruitment 2015 :
Total Marks of Written Exam : 120 marks
The written exam will consist of Technical Aptitude, General Awareness, Mental Aptitude / Reasoning, Computer Profiency, Language Proficiency (Punjabi & English), Accountant Skill Test and Mathematical Ability.
Check Here – Detailed Notification for PUDA Recruitment 2015
Check Here – Apply Online here