Check here RailTel Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2015 for technical professional posts of senior manager / deputy manager in field of Date centra / IT/ MPLS , download admit card / call letter for interview for railtel recruitment exam 2015. Good news for candidates looking jobs in railway sector. RAILTEL corporation of india Ltd, a Mini Ratna PSU under Government of india has issued notification for recruitment and invites online application for recruitment to the various posts of technical professionals in the fields of Data Centre, IT and MPLS.
About RailTel Corporation of India :
RailTel Corporation of India Limited is a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) Public Sector Undertaking under Government of India and is the largest Neutral Telecom Infrastructure provider of India with a strong foothold in diverse fields of OFC based SDH and IP networks, Tower Co location, Retail Broadband (RailWire), Data Centre, Tele-presence and many more with a huge network of Optic Fiber Cable spread across the length and breadth of the country.
RailTel Corporation of India regular recruitment for various executive posts details :
Name of the Post :
- Senior Manager (Data Centre/IT/MPLS)/E-3 level : 20 posts (UR-9,OBC-6,SC-3,ST-2)
- Deputy Manager (Data Centre/IT/MPLS)/E-1 level : 33 posts (UR-11,OBC-10,SC-8,ST-4)
Pay Scale :
- Senior Manager (Data Centre/IT/MPLS)/E-3 level : Rs. 24900-50500
- Deputy Manager (Data Centre/IT/MPLS)/E-1 level : Rs. 16400-40500
Eligibility criteria for RailTel Corporation recruitment 2015 :
Educational Qualification :
Refer to detailed notification for detailed information about educational qualification and experience to apply for the above mentioned posts.
Candidates must be atleast 21 years of age as on crucial date. Upper age limit is as follow :
Senior Manager (Data Centre/IT/MPLS)/E-3 level : 34 years
Deputy Manager (Data Centre/IT/MPLS)/E-1 level : 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBCs for filling the reserved posts for these categories :
SC/ST : 5 years, OBC(non creamy layer only) : 30 years
Selection procedure for RailTel Corporation of india recruitment for various executive posts:
- Candidates who successfully for this recruitment will undergo written test of 3 hours duration in pen-paper mode followed by interview of candidates shortlisted on the basis of marks in written examination.
- Written examination and interview shall be of maximum 150 and 50 marks respectively.
- The standard of questions on professional subject will be commensurate with the specified educational/ professional qualification or requisite experience in areas specified for the post.
- The written examination will be conducted at Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. RailTel, for administrative reasons, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test at any other city.
- Question papers shall be set in English only.
Probation Period : Two years from date of joining
Application Fees :
Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PwD) to paid through DD drawn in favour of RailTel Corporation of india Limited payable at Gurgaon or Delhi.
Admit Card for written examination / Call letter for Interview :
Candidates will be be sent the admit card for railtel recruitment exam 2015 / call letter for interview by email only. However candidates are advised to check RailTel Website frequently for regular updates and should not wait for email only.
How to apply :
Application in prescribed format with all relevant documents as mentioned in advertisement, with self attested photograph pasted on application form, demand draft should be sent by ordinary post to Deputy General Manager(P&A)-II, RailTel Corporation of India, Plot No. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003 (Haryana) and should reach by on or before 31/07/2015.