RBI assistant exam pattern and syllabus 2015 – pattern , scheme, topic wise syllabus for aptitude, reasoning, computer, English and general awareness. As you know Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has already issued recruitment notification for the 504 posts / vacancies of assistant in various offices of the bank. Candidates who successfully applied for the RBI assistant recruitment written examination will be issued call letter for written exam.
Selection procedure for RBI Assistant posts / vacancies :
- Selection for the post of Assistant will be made on the basis of online examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of online examination and will be called for interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in written examination and interview.
To Crack RBI Assistant Exam , you should first know about the syllabus and exam pattern of RBI assistant exam. Because if you don’t know what kind of questions will be asked in exam, then it is very difficult to crack any exam.
So here in this article, we are going to tell you about the detailed syllabus and exam pattern for RBI assistant recruitment online examination.
RBI Assistant exam pattern or scheme for recruitment 2015 :
Selection will be through online examination and syallbus. Online examination carries 200 marks.
|S.No||Name of test (objective)||No. of question||Maximum marks||Total time|
- The online examination will be available bilingually, i.e, in Hindi and English.
- Candidate must qualify in each part of objective test separately. There will be negative marking each wrongs answer in objective test.
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answr. Candidates must pass in each of the objective test separately.
RBI Assistant online exam syllabus :
There will five section in RBI recruitment online exam 2015.
Reasoning syllabus for RBI assistant recruitment 2015:
Verbal Reasoning Section :
Number series , Input output , Coding-decoding , Letter & symbol series , Statement and argument , Logical reasoning, Alphabet test, Passage and conclusions, Blood relations, Direction sense test, Number ranking , syllogism, seating arrangements / puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Making judgments etc.
Non verbal Reasoning :
Making series / analogy , Classification, Series test , Odd figures , Miscellaneous test etc.
English Reasoning syllabus for RBI assistant recruitment 2015 :
- General Grammar
- Comprehension of a Passage
- Sentence Completion
- Vocabulary (Analogies, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling mistakes)
- Spotting Error Questions
- One Word Substitution
- Fill in the Blanks etc.
Numerical Ability syllabus for RBI assistant recruitment 2015:
- Number System
- Number Series
- Decimals And Fractions
- Whole Numbers
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- HCF & LCM
- Profit & Loss
- Time And Work
- Problems on Trains
- Simple Interest
- Time And Distance
- Compound Interest
- Permutations & Combination’s
- Number Series
- Approximate Values
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
General Awareness syllabus for RBI assistant recruitment 2015:
- Last six month Current Affairs (National, International , Person, places, awards , authors, Economy , Science and Technology , Sports ,Sports , Miscellaneous)
- Banking GK Special
- Awards & Honors Sports
- History of Banking
- Countries / currencies
- Books & Their Authors
- Banking Terms
- RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies etc
Computer Knowledge syllabus for RBI assistant recruitment 2015 :
- Computer Network
- Operating and DOS
- Introduction of Computer and History
- Computer Device
- PC security aspects
- PC and System Software
- Advanced Computer Technology
- MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Uses of Computer
- Internet Programming Language
- Computer of Future
So here was the detailed syllabus , exam pattern and scheme for RBI Assistant Recruitment Examination 2015. You must prepare topic wise and also practice mock test for RBI recruitment 2015 online exam. In our next article we will post about “ Strategy to crack RBI Assistant Online Exam 2015” . Stay Tuned with us