SSC CHSL 2015 online application last date is extended to 17 July 2015 for Part -1 and 20 July 2017 for Part 2 registration. Now candidates can apply for SSC 10+2 or LDC / LEO exam without any worry. But it is suggested to fill SSC CHSL 2015 online application form as soon as possible. Because many times the website of SSC goes down during last days of notification. Many candidate face problem of captcha or during fee submission.
So to avoid these type of problem during SSC CHSL 2015 Online application form filling, apply online now from the official website of SSC – www.ssconline.nic.in
How to apply for SSC CHSL 2015 online application form
If you are a new candidate and don’t know about how to fill SSC CHSL 2015 online application form then you can follow these steps given below:
SSC CHSL 2015 Part 1 registration:
- Goto the official website of SSC Online Application form – ssconline.nic.in
- Choose the SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary) Part -1 Registration from right side link.
- Now you will see a new page on which you see different options à You have to fill all details as per your document record.
- When you will finish your details filling process. Re check it and then Click on Submit Button.
SSC CHSL 2015 Preferences
Now you have to fill the preferences for the SSC CHSL 2015 application form. You will see the instruction, choose according to them and click submit.
SSC CHSL 2015 Education Qualification
Now Fill your educational details. First Fill the details of your higher degree and then decrease it upto 12th or Higher Secondary level.
SSC CHSL 2015 Details of Work Experience
If you have work experience then fill the details of that organization and time period and click on continue.
Now read the declaration and fill the captcha ( Random Image ) and click on I agree button.
Now you will see all the details of your Part – 1 registration on your computer screen. You can take printout of this detail or you can just notedown it.
SSC CHSL Part – 2 Registration:
In the Part -2 registration you have to upload your Photo and signature.
- Images format should be in JPG 8bit
- Size of Photo image must be greater than 4 KB and less than 12 KB only
- Size of Sign image must be greater than 1 KB and less than 12 KB only
- Image Dimension of Photograph should be 100(Width) * 120(Height) Pixel only
- Image Dimension of Signature should be 140(Width) * 60(Height) Pixel only
If you don’t know to resize image and signature then you can go through this SSC Image resize tutorial.
Note: Don’t use Mr. / Mrs or Shri / Shri Mati in the name.