ESIC is inviting Online Applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in ESIC Corporation as under. In this post we are giving you all details about Eligibility criteria, Number of Posts, application fee and how to apply online for ESIC recruitment 2015 for the post of Junior Engineer ( Civil and Electrical ).
So here you can check all details of ESIC Junior Engineer recruitment 2015 like how to fill application form, Exam pattern for ESIC Junior engineer recruitment 2015, age limit, educational qualification and important links. Just scroll down and check it.
ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 Post Details :
Name of the Post :
Junior Engineer (Civil) : 96 posts (UR-50, SC-14, ST-07, OBC-25)
Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 58 posts (UR-31, SC-08, ST-04, OBC-15)
Pay Scale : 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Junior Engineer Posts:
Educational Qualification (as on 10/11/2015):
Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
Two years professional Experience
Application fees for ESIC Junior Engineer Posts:
No fees for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates / Female Candidates/ EXs
Rs. 300/- for all others
How to pay the fees for ESIC Junior Engineer Posts :
- Candidates who are not exempted from payment of application fee should pay the requisite fee by generation of challan through online application.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- To pay the fee, candidate shall have to take the print out of challan generated online after filling application and uploading scanned photograph and signature.
- Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then take print out of online application. The fee is to be paid only through State Bank of India.
- Detailed instructions for filling online application and generation of challan are available on the ESIC website.
Exam Scheme and Mode of selection for ESIC Junior Engineers :
The Examination will be conducted in two parts.
PART-I : Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) – carries 200 marks
The Objective Multiple Choice Question Paper comprises of –
General Intelligence & Reasoning – 50 marks
General Awareness – 50 marks
General Engineering (Civil or Electrical) – 100 marks
Qualifying marks in Part-I will be 40 percent for UR category and 35 percent for reserved category candidates.
Part –II – Interview – 50 marks
Candidates who are short listed on the basis of performance in Part-I will be called for interview. The interview will be held at places as may be decided by the Corporation.
Final Selection :
Final selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
How to Apply for ESIC Junior engineer recruitment 2015:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in . No other mean/mode of application will be accepted.