IBPS RRB result 2015 for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 or IBPS RRB Officer assistant result 2015 or IBPS RRB PO 2015 result or IBPS RRB Clerk is available at www.ibps.in. This year More than 20 Lakh people gave IBPS RRB 2015 exam for the post of Clerk or Office assistant and PO or Officer Scale 1, 2, 3.
Today IBPS published the result for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1,2,3 and IBPS RRB assistant post. This time IBPS only showing that the candidate is qualified or not. But it’s also good news for all candidates who selected for the common interview. Because now they can prepare for their interviews.
So now candidates of IBPS RRB 2015 exam can check their IBPS RRB PO / Clerk result 2015 or IBPS Officer Scale 1 result 2015 or IBPS Officer Scale 2 result 2015 or IBPS Officer Scale 2 result 2015 or IBPS assistant result 2015 from the official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
How to check IBPS RRB 2015 result at www.ibps.in
We know many candidates don’t know how to check IBPS RRB 2015 at www.ibps.in because they are new to IBPS Banking exams. So in this portion we are telling the simplest way and step by step details to check IBPS RRB 2105 result for assistant, Officer scale 1, officer scale 2, officer scale 3. So follow the steps below:
1: Goto the www.ibps.in means open this website in your web browser.
- In the left hand side search the IBSP RRBs and click on that.
- Now you will see another page with the option of IBPS RRB IV now click on it
- Now you are at the page of IBPS RRB IV here you have to click on the option “click here to view your result status for IBPS RRB – IV for the recruitment of Officer Scale -1, 2, 3 and Office assistant ( multi Purpose). Just click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to the result window there you have to enter your registration id or Roll number and Date of Birth or Password.
- Enter these details and click on the submit button.
You will see the result status and IBPS will provide the detailed marks after 7 days.
If you are qualified candidate then prepare for the interviews and if you didn’t qualified then boost your preparation for the IBPS clerk V.