Ashwin Navratri Kalash / Ghat sthapana Shubh muhurat 2015 ( आश्विन नवरात्र कलश / घट स्थापना शुभ मुहूर्त ) Best timing or muhrat for Nav durga 2015 and samagri or required things are here. So that you can easily perform your Navratri 1st day pooja with kalash Sthapna.
Navratri Kalash / Ghata sthapana Shubh muhurat Date 2015:
- Navratri Kalash / Ghatasthapana Date: 13th October, 2015
Navratri Kalash / Ghata sthapana Shubh muhurat Date and Time 2015:
- Navratri Kalash / Ghatasthapana Shubh Muhurta = 06:35 AM to 10:28 AM (IST)
- Time Duration of Kalash sthapana shubh muhurata = 3 Hour 52 Mins.
Navaratri Kalash or Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls on Pratipada Tithi. Similarly, Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls during Chitra Nakshatra and Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls during Vaidhriti Yoga which cannot be avoided.
Navratri begins Important Tithi’s as per Hindu calendar:
- Pratipada Tithi Begins = 05:35 AM on October 13th, 2015
- Pratipada Tithi Ends = 08:01 AM on October 14th, 2015
Note: Navratri Kalash or Ghatasthapana Sthapana Muhurat (Abhijit) Timings:- 11:44 AM to 12:30 PM (New Delhi, India-IST timing)
Navratri Kalash Sthapana should be performed when Pratipada tithi for maximum benefit of Durga Maa Blessings and this is believed to be most auspicious time to perform Ghatasthapana ritual.
In case Pratipada muhurat cannot be followed then Abhijit tithi timings can also be followed. The Pratipada and Abhijit tithi begins and end muhurat time is already mentioned above.
Please note that the above Tithi begins and ending timings are applicable only in India as per as Indian Standard Timings (IST). For Navratri Muhurat Timings in USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Etc, please and confirm the local timing that are comparable to above timings.
Navratri Kalash Puja Samagri / Required things for Navratri Kalash sthapana:-
To perform the complete and took maximum benefit of Goodess Durga worship devotes have to maintain all required things or Kalash Sthapana samagri which will be required at the time of kalash sthapanad, In the below list we trying to maintain all the required things in the kalash sthapana on first day of Navaratri:
- A wide and open from top Clay Pot to sow Sapta Dhanya
- Clean Soil to sow Sapta Dhanya
- Sapta Dhanya or seeds of seven different grains
- Small clay or brass Pitcher
- Sacred water to fill the Kalash or Ganga Jal
- Sacred thread / Moli / Kalawa
- Scent (perfume) (Itraa)
- Supari (betel nuts)
- Coins to put into the Kalash (Gold/Silver/Brass)
- 5 leaves of Ashoka or Mango tree (Aam Ke Patte)
- A Lid to cover the Kalash (Kalawa)
- Raw Rice or unbroken rice known as Akshat (अक्षत) to put in the lid
- Unpeeled Coconut (Nariyal)
- Red Cloth to warp coconut
- Flowers and Garland preferably marigold
- Durva grass
Navratri durga festival comes twice in a year. The first navratri’s falls in March or April famous as chatra navratri and the other fall in the September or October named as Ashwin navratri. This time Ashwin navratri start from 13th October 2015 and ends after 10 day on Mahanavami final day of Durga Puja. On Mahanavami devotees immerse idol of durga mata in water body after a gala street procession. Navratri Maa durga festival is very popular in all over India. People from all over the world celebrates Navratri durga festival with very much important and significance.