Check IBPS Clerk Pre 2015 result @ www.ibps.in & Download IBPS Clerk Prelims score cards. Read how to check IBPS Clerk prelims 2015 result on official website. In this post we are telling you the simplest and easiest way to check the IBPS Clerk 2015 Result from the Official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in.
As you know like previous year this year IBPS conducted the online examination for the post of Clerk. This time IBPS twisted the exam pattern and divided it in the 2 tier. First one was IBPS Clerk Prelims and 2nd one is coming i.e. IBPS Clerk Mains.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2015 Mains exam was finished in the second week of December. Now IBPS announced the result of IBPS Clerk 2015 Prelims Exam. If you are also one of them candidate then you can check your IBPS Clerk result by following the steps given below:
How to Check IBPS Clerk Pre 2015 result from Official website
Well if you are new to IBPS then please follow these steps to check your result.
- Goto the IBPS Official website i.e. www.ibps.in
- On the left side bar Click on the Link CWE Clerical.
- Now click on the link “Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre – 5”. When you will click on this link, a new window will open.
- Now Click on “View your Preliminary Online Exam Result Status for CWE Clerks – V” . When you will click on this link a new form will open in the new window.
- Now Enter your registration number or Roll number of IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2015.
- Now Enter your Password or date of Birth ( day – Month – Year). If you do not remember your password then you can check it on the admit card or call letter provided for the IBPS clerk Prelims examination.
- Now Click on the submit option.
That’s it 🙂 This was the simplest process of Checking IBPS Clerk Result on the Official website of IBPS.
After checking result may be you are Passed or Not. If you are qualified for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam then start focusing on the preparation of that. If you didn’t get success in this exam then don’t worry, just learn from the past exam. Try to find out your week points and recover them for coming exams.