SBI PO recruitment 2016 Notification: SBI published the State Bank of India PO ( Probationary Officer) recruitment 2016 notification today for 2200 Jobs. Here you will get all details about SBI PO recruitment 2016 notification, eligibility criteria, Age limit, Number of Attempt, Last day to fill online application form, SBI PO 2016 Exam date, SBI PO 2016 Syllabus for Prelims and Mains examination, SBI PO 2016 Exam pattern for Prelims and Mains exam and some tips to crack the SBI PO 2016 examination easily.
Let’s first Take a quick overview of State Bank PO Recruitment 2016:
Sate Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
(ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/PO/2016-17/02)
SBI PO 2016 Important Dates
Online registration : 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
Payment of Application Fees: 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016
Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination : 14-06-2016 onwards
Online Preliminary Examination –2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
Result of Online Exam – Preliminary 18-07-2016
Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam : 21-07-2016 onwards
Conduct of Online Examination – Main 31st July 2016
Declaration of Result – Main 16th August 2016
Download Call Letter for Interview : 22nd August 2016
Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview : 1st September 2016
Declaration of Final Result : 30th September 2016
SBI PO 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 31.08.2016): Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016.
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1986 and not later than 01.04.1995 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
SC/ST: 5 Years
OBC: 3 Year
Persons With Disabilities (PWD):
PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
SBI PO 2016 Examination Fee:
Candidates have to pay the SBI PO 2016 examination Fee Online. The fee is:
SC/ST/PWD : 100Rs
General/OBC : 600Rs
SBI PO 2016 Selection Process:
Like previous year this year also SBI will conduct Preliminary Examination then Mains examination then Group Discussion and finally Interview. A candidate have to qualify all the stages to get job.
*Marks of SBI PO 2016 Pre will not add to the main result. This is a qualifying examination.
SBI PO 2016 Pre Exam Pattern:
There will be 100 questions with 100 marks divided in three sections in SBI PO 2016 Pre exam
- General English – 30 Marks – 30 Questions
- Reasoning – 35 Marks- 35 Questions
- Aptitude – 35 Marks – 35 Questions
SBI PO 2016 Mains Exam Pattern:
There will be 200 Questions with 3 hour Time limit. The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 sections for total 200 marks. The Objective Test will have separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
|Test||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
Means this time SBI will give a wonderful experience of examination.
After SBI PO Mains examinations you will have a Group discussion of 20 Marks and then an Interview.
How to apply for SBI PO 2016 Examinations Online
As you know SBI is allowing to fill application form Online, So many new candidates don’t know the exact way to fill application form. Here I am telling you the simple and best way to fill examination form and also to resize the photo and signature.
Before starting to fill the online application form first resize your Photo and Signature for SBI PO. <– Click here
After re sizing the photo and signature follow the process given below:
- Goto the State Bank of India official website and under the career option read the full notification or Directly Click here.
- On the Top of page Click on “Click Here for registration” button.
- Now Click on the Continue button and start filling your details ( Name, Phone Number, email Id,
- Now Fill security code and click next.
- Now upload your photo and signature.
- Now again fill your details as per the options carefully.
- This time SBI is asking for PAN number and it’s mandatory. You have to enter the 10 digit PAN number or Permanent account number.
- Now Click on the Save & Next Button.
- Now fill your educational qualification and Language and click on save and next.
- Now SBI will ask how did you get the news about SBI PO 2016 recruitment. You can select a way given in drop down menu and click save and next.
- Now an overview of your form will be displayed on your computer screen. You can check your details and if your are satisfied then click on Final Submit Button.
- Now fill the security code and click on pay.
- Now choose your payment method and pay the fee.
- That’s it you have successfully applied for the SBI PO 2016 recruitment.
So what’s next ?