Bhai Dooj tilak Shubh muhurat, best timing for bhai dooj pooja on 1 nov 2016. Bhai dooj festival is celebrated on the fifth day of the Diwlai festivity. As per the Hindu calendar, Bhai Dooj is celebrated on the New Moon day of the bright fortnight of Shukla Paksha (शुक्ल पक्ष), in the Hindu Kartik month. Bhai Dooj is approximately alike to Raksha Bandhan, which expresses the love and bond between a brother and his sister. Bhai Dooj in 2016, will be celebrated by brothers and sisters with same love, affection and care.
On the occasion of Bhai dooj, all sisters pray for their brothers to have long and happy lives by performing arts like Tilak (also called, Tika) ritual ceremony and brother present gifts to his sisters. This celebration is also well-known by named as Bhaubeej and Bhaturu Dwithiya.
Mostly next day of Govardhan puja celebrations according to Hindu calendar all Hindus celebrating the festival of bhai dooj. According to Hindu Panchang or religious texts, Bhai dooj puja celebrations are suggested during ‘Dwitiya Tithi of kartikmaah (Month)’. Bhai dooj puja festival is depending on the starting time of Dwititya Tithi of kartikmaah.
On the day of festivity of Bhai dooj pooja all family members get together or specially brother and sister and worship and take pleasure in the celebration.
It is the folklore and belive of all Hindus that if entreaty or worship or puja or Tilak is done at the perfect timing of Bhai dooj puja shubh muhurat or Bhai dooj tilak shubh muhurat or Bhaidooj Tika Poja, then all the desire is fulfill soon and lord of death yamraj protect him by sudden death. So through this post all our followers or readers will get the best timing of pujan on Bhaidooj puja, proper timing of Bhaidooj pujan or Shubh Muhurat of Bhai dooj tilak or Shubh Muhurat Bhai dooj or भाईदूज पुजा शुभ मुहुर्त.
Bhai dooj puja shubh muhurat time on Bhathru Dwithiya in India:
The festival of Bhai dooj puja-pooja or Bhai dooj tilak is celebrating on Tuesday, 1st November 2016.
- Best timing (Shubh Muhurat) for Bhai dooj puja or bhai dooj tilak shubh muhurat: 13:09 to 15:20.
Duration = 2 Hours 10 Mins
- Dwitiya Tithi Begins: 01:39 on 1st November 2016
- DwitiyaTithi Ends: 04:11 on 2nd November 2016
Various shubh muhurat on bhai dooj 2016:
Bhai dooj day choghadiya:
- 06:43 to 08:07 hrs (IST)- Rog
- 08:07 to 09:32 hrs (IST)- Udveg
- 09:32 to 10:57 hrs (IST)- Char
- 10:57 to 12:22 hrs (IST)- Labh
- 12:22 to 13:47 hrs (IST)- Amrit
- 13:47 to 15:12 hrs (IST)- Kaal
- 15:12 to 16:37 hrs (IST)- Shubh
- 16:37 to 18:01 hrs (IST)- Rog
Bhai Dooj Night choghadiya:
- 18:01 to 19:37 hrs (IST)- Kaal
- 19:37 to 21:12 hrs (IST)- Labh
- 21:12 to 22:47 hrs (IST)- Udveg
- 22:47 to 24:22 hrs (IST)- Shubh
- 24:22 to 25:57 hrs (IST)- Amrit
- 25:57 to 27:33 hrs (IST)- Char
- 27:33 to 29:08 hrs (IST)- Rog
- 29:08 to 30:43 hrs (IST)- Kaal
All times mentioned above are in Indian Standard Times (IST).
We hope this article is defiantly help to our reader/followers about the correct timing of Bhai dooj puja 2016, Bhai dooj tilak timing in Indian. So please shear this link to your friend, relatives and well-wishers to gained proper prayer result of shubh muhurat Bhai dooj 2016.