How to fill CBSE UGC NET Form Online: Step by step process:- The application form of CBSC UGC NET November is going to be available from 1st of August 2017. The Adhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form. All the candidates who have Adhaar card have to fill the number of Adhaar card otherwise the form will not be accepted. Some of the candidates can apply with other valid government identity number such as passport, ration card, bank account but this facility only for those candidates who are from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya.
CBSC UGC NET exam is the national Eligibility test which is conducted on the base of UGC. Eligible candidates have to submit CBSC UGC NET online.
Candidates have to fill the application form from the official website which is www.cbsenet.nic.in. and can pay the application fee online as well as via challan. We are going to tell you, process to fill the application form, application fee and what the things should kept in mind while filling the application form.
Application Form of CBSE UGC NET 2017
Before filling the application form first check the eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, exemption and relaxation. Candidates who are eligible to sit in this exam can fill the form online.
Who will be late, will not be accepted so stick on the schedule.
|Application form is available||1st of August 2017|
|Last date to fill the form||30 of August|
|Last date to pay Fee through online generated Bank Challan||31st of August 2017|
Expected Application fee for UGC NET 2017
|Category of candidates||Exam Fees|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 150|
|OBC NCL||Rs 300|
Application form will be accepted by only the official website which is cbsenet.nic.in..There is not any other kind of website to fill the application form.
Correction in Online Application Form of CBSE UGC NET 2017
There is a window to make the correction
If any kind of mistake may have been made in the application form so it can be correct in the schedule time which has not announced yet but the correction date is going to be announced.
How to fill CBSE UGC NET Form Online?
- Goto the Official website i.e. http://cbsenet.nic.in
- Then fill the application form.
- After that upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Now pay the examination fee.
- And the last take out the print confirmation page.
All the steps to fill the application form of CBSE UGC NET 2017
- `First go to official website.
- Then right down the system generated application numbor.
- After that the candidate have to fill all the details while filling the CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Online Application Form and also required to choose Password and Security Question and enter his/her Answer.
- After being successful to fill the data, Application number will be generated and it is used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form of UGC NET and also required for all future correspondence.
- To subsequent logins then candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Before going ahead to fill the CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form, the candidates must keep ready this documents.
- First Scanned Photograph – Scan a passport size photograph of dimension 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. The size of the file must be within 4-40 KB.
- Then Scanned Signature – Scan candidate signature of dimension 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm. Size of the file must be within 1-30 KB.
This kind of general things should be kept in mind while filling the application form.
- First of all read all the details given in the brochure.
- Then go to the online application form.
- After that fill the personal details which asked in the form such as name, date of birth, qualification, communication address and number, exam city, subject and so on. Make sure that you are filling in correct details.
- Then select mode to pay the fee between online (credit card / debit card) or e-challan. If you are paying through challan, print the generated challan and take to Syndicate / Canara / ICICI / HDFC bank to make the payment.
- Then once payment is processed log in to print the confirmation page.
Keep in touch to know more and better.