IBPS has announced a post. This post is to translate the questions of confidential examination and many other official documents in Hindi language. The person who is able to translate the documents in Hindi can apply for this job but there is also a eligibility criteria which have to be fulfilled then can go ahead to get this post.
Also Check: List of Local Language for IBPS RRBs
The post name: PRINCIPAL OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OFFICER (ON CONTRACT)
No of vacancy: 01
Age: the date of birth of the candidates should be up to 02.07.1955(As on 01.07.2017):
The candidates must have got a Master degree which should be from a recognized university or equivalent by English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
The candidates must have experience at least 5 years which must be in Hindi faculty in the Training Institute or experience of writing tests (Question Papers) in Official language (Hindi language) for Recruitment/Promotion examinations of Banks or Public sector organizations or worked as Hindi Translator in any of the Public Sector more over computer working knowledge
Salary: Negotiable. The details of salary last drawn and expected may be provide by the candidates. .
Also Check: IBPS RRB 2017 Notification
How to apply for the post of PRINCIPAL OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OFFICER
All the interested and eligible candidates can go ahead to apply. All the giving details more over job experience, on the plain paper in the attached format with self attested photocopies of all necessary documents to
The General Manager- Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
The last date of receipt of application is 3rd of August 2017(before 5.00 PM)
- Application will not be accepted after this date.
- If the application not in the prescribed format and without any necessary documents so it will not be accepted.
- IBPS has the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason.
- If any candidate submits the multiple application so the candidates may be not allowed.
- Any internal candidate, may also apply.
- The selected candidate will be post in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI.
- The hand Delivery of application will not be accepted.
- All the candidates have to send application only by the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
- The internal candidates may handover the application directly to General Manager Administration only.
The selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final.