There are many candidates who want to know that “what is the process of RTU CAM Admission” so without wasting your time we come straight to the point that what is the process of RTU CAM admission.
What is the procedure of RTU CAM ADMISSION?
There are some steps of RTU CAM Admission we are going to tell step by step.
- Step : Online registration and pay the fee
What is the procedure to register online and fee payment?
All the candidates are required to register online on CAM website for filling the details which given below.
- Candidate’s name.
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
These details must be submitted to register. Then a challan number generates that is used to pay the fee for the application form. This number must be kept to candidates.
Then the candidates have to pay the application form fee that is Rs. 3000/- ( for SC/ST category Rs. 1500/-). Bill desk gateway facility can be used to pay the fee online. A transaction ID generates after the payment. Without the transaction ID online application form will not be accepted.
- Step: Fill the application form
What is the procedure to fill the application form?
All the candidates have to enter the transaction ID to enter the other details. Then the candidates will be able to fill the details. After filling details candidates can change it before pressing the “Submit button” if you press once so you will not be able to recharge the details.
The candidates may be not allowed if the details are found untrue or wrong.
The candidates must take out the print of the application form which generates after final submission. All of the self attested documents and the application print will be shown by the candidates at the time of reporting time at the institute.
- Step: upload the documents
What is the procedure to upload the documents?
The candidates who are successful for registration now have to upload some documents that are given blow.
Also check: How to fill CBSE UGC NET Form Online
- A photograph in jpg format
- A signature in jpg format
- A valid GATE scorecard if qualified
Who registered are required to exercise their choice of program and institute on order of their preference for these program.
- Step: The choice fills procedure.
What is the choice fill procedure?
- For participating in this program candidate has to login to choice fill option.
- To exercise and seeking pertinent information will be guided by the appropriate massages on the screen of computer.
- Available seat information related to institute and program will be shown on computer screen in seat matrix on CAM website.
- Candidates can fill it in as many numbers
- The candidate is permitted if desire to change choices. Before locking the final choice candidates can add new choices and delete.
- Step: the seat allotment procedure.
What is procedure of seat allotment?
There are some rounds of seat allotment
- In that round seat is allotted to all the registered candidates.
- All the allotted candidates must report physically to the allotted institute to verify for documents if the candidates are interested to participate in second round.
- If the candidates wish to surrender occupied seat then need to submit seat surrender form that available on the CAM website.
- If the candidates have not been allotted any seat because of exhaust of choice then candidates will be considered for second of upward.
- In this round candidates are required to submit consent ONLINE to reach upward.
- Then the candidates are required to report physically to the allotted institute to verify for documents and fee payment.
- If the candidates have not been allotted for any seat in the second round then candidates may be considered for the third round where candidates can recharge and relock the choices without paying registration fee.
- In this round registration will be open for new candidates.
- Fee of the new registration is Rs 3000/- and for SC/CT is Rs 1500/-
- This is the special round if any seat remains vacant so the special round will be held.
- If any candidate does not report to allotted seat so fee will not be refund.
- Step: The physical reporting and admission procedure.
What is the physical reporting and admission procedure?
- The candidates should paste recent color photograph on the application form.
- Candidates should take two sets of self attested copies with original documents at the moment of reporting.
If you are still in problem related to admission so comment.