How to download SSC CGL Admit card: Admit card of SSC CGL is being issued on online mode. The admit card shows the details of candidate. Admit card can be got by the official website of Staff Selection Commission. If there is not admit card for any candidate so must contact the Commission. Commission does not issue admit card for Combined Graduate Level exam by post or any other means.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017 will be issued for all such candidates who have submitted application form with fees on the time means before last date. Registration ID/Roll number, and date of birth is required to download the admit card.
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2017 is made available only for those candidates who qualify successfully Tier 1.
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Admit Card 2017 is released for candidates who qualify Tier 2 and who eligible to sit in descriptive exam.
- SSC CGL Tier 4 Admit Card 2017 is given to test of skill which involves data entry skill test and computer proficiency skill test for those who are successfully qualified by commission to appear in them.
Also Check: How to fill CAT 2017 registration form online
SSC CGL 2017 Important dates:
|SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card for Tier 1||25th of July 2017|
|Examination Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1||O5th to 24th of August 2017|
|SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card for Tier 2||Oct of 2017|
|Examination Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 2||10th and 11th of November 2017|
|SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card for Tier 3||January of 2018|
|Examination Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 3||21st of January 2018|
|SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card for Skill Test||Feb of 2018|
|Test Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level Skill||Feb of 2018|
How to download SSC CGL Admit card
Here are some of the steps to download the admit card
- First of all select the region in the table above – Eastern Region, Kerala Karnataka Region, Southern Region, North Eastern Region, Western Region, Madhya Pradesh Region, Central Region, North Western Region and Northern Region.
- Page will show the SSC admit card for region opens on screen. Navigate to CGL admit card.
- Then click on the appropriate link, the candidate will be directed to the official website to download the admit card
- After that enter Registration Id and Date of Birth.
- SSC CGL Admit Card will be shown on the screen.
- Then take the print out of the admit card of SSC CGL 2017.
Candidates must take the admit card and all the documents which are required at the time of exam. The candidates will not be allowed if it not happens.
Also Check: How to fill CBSE UGC NET Form Online
Keep in touch to know all the details about it.
It you have anything to ask so comment we will sort out it as soon as possible.